Chapter 8

Five days had pasted. No food, no water, and three more new scar holders. Lithuania, Estonia, and Turkey's scar holders. You we curled up in the corner, trying to think. Over the past five days you and all the scar holders agreed you needed a plan, but nonetheless, no plan had been made.

  It was getting hard to move or speak, most of your energy drained. They weren't going to feed you or even give you water. You knew they wouldn't. If they were going to, they would have done so already.

  "(Y/N), stay awake." Liam's voice made its way to your ears. You forced your heavy eyes open, and looked over into his general direction. As weak as you may have felt, you were still trying your best to help the others around you as much as you could. Not very well, since there was still no sign of light.

    "Why is she so weak?" You heard Latvia's scar holder ask. You were leaning up against him heavily, the need for sleep weighing you down. It didn't make sense to you why everyone else was aloud to sleep except for you. Maybe because everyone seemed so much stronger and better off than you.

  Scar holders could normally survive without food or water longer than any other humans. But it wasn't like how a country could simply survive. No, scar holders were still human, just harder to kill if you had left them to starve. It took them longer to die.

  "I don't know. Maybe this has been going on longer than she's been here." Germany's scar holder, Olive spoke up. You knew her well, and met her many times because of Prussia being Germany's older brother. You could imagine how her red hair would be dark and greasy. Her blue eyes with only the smallest bit of hope left. "Or maybe something happened to Prussia."

  "Or a bit of both." You croaked. You hadn't realized the fact you hadn't slept in days before getting hear would take such a toll on you. And the violent image of Gilbert getting stabbed flashed in your mind. You had no way to check if he was okay. You had constantly worried about him silently, sure everyone was worrying about their own patron country.

  "What do you mean?" Some asked. You hadn't heard them speak enough to remember who it was that spoke. Maybe Austria's scar holder?

  "Before I came here, he was stabbed by the people who brought me here." You told them. The small tingling feeling, you got every time Gilbert got hurt had stayed longer than it should have. He was healing slower than normal. But luckily, not by much.

  "That must be why then. As much as a countries life depends on the scar holder, the scar holder depends on the country. A country dies without a scar holder which a scar holder is only the first born of every other generation. But then a scar holders strength depends on the well being of the country's personification themselves. If Prussia was injured while (Y/N) was weakened without food or water, then it only causes (Y/N) to be weaker than any of us." Olive's voice was clear.

  "That is it!" A voice yelled from up the stairs. You were shocked they weren't telling you to shut up this time. But it only made you fear the worst. "I'm coming down there to kill you myself."