Chapter Twenty-Two

Shawn Mendes.
I'm happy, i'm really happy, i haven't been in a while, but i am, and i love it. I love her. I'm certain i do, she makes me complete. When i'm around her, it's as if the whole world has stopped and it's just us, but i can't shake this feeling inside of me that something's not right between us. maybe it's because i basically kidnapped her, but she assured me she's forgiven me for that. I feel like i'm being watched everywhere i go, i don't know who by, all i know is i'm being followed, and i'm getting pretty tired of watching where i go and when.

"Ian!" i called from my office, the echoes booming through the empty hallway

"Mendes, whats up?" Ian asked striding through the open door

"I need you to find out who's been following me,"

"what? Boss, nobody's following you, thats crazy," he denied, shaking his head

"how would you fucking know?" i spat, "i know i'm being followed, i can feel their eyes on me," turning away from him, i glared at my computer screen as i went through my emails

"Alright," he sighed, "give me a few hours, i'll see what i can find," and with that he left, leaving me to my own business.

(1) New Message
From: Unknown

Hey handsome ;) I just wanted you to know i think your life is very interesting

What the hell? Who does this person think they are? anger flushed through my veins as i plugged my phone into my computer and tracked down the location of the sender. In a matter of minutes i had an address and phone number, this is going to be interesting..

Narrator
Shawn rushed out of the warehouse, making sure to grab his gun from the cabinet before he left. Sliding into his jeep, he propped his phone up on its stand and typed the location into his phone. Turning the key to the car he started the engine and backed out of his parking space.

Melody was at home. Well Shawn's home, but he insisted she called it hers too. She was making herself a cup of hot chocolate when the doorbell rang. Confused, she paused. It wasn't Shawn, he would have just walked in, and he doesn't ring the doorbell, he knocks. Who could it be? She wasn't going to stand around waiting for an answer. Shaking slightly, she padded to the hall silently, making sure to pass every freaking floorboard as she tried to look through the peep hole to see who was there. Nobody. The step was bare of human life, and all the remained was a box. a small, brown papered, square box. Strange.

Waiting a while, she hastily opened the door and grabbed the box, bringing it back into the house and locking the door. The box was light and held no perks to it except for the mysterious thought that lingered through Melody's mind as she opened the box. Who sent it?

As a chill radiated down her spine, she untied the string that was placed around the box. Setting it carefully to the side as she began to remove the paper. Hesitantly ripping piece by piece her heat beated faster as she got closer to the mystery that unfolded within the box. As a cold gust of wind breathed against her neck she snapped her head round to the direction of the door. It was wide open. She was sure she had locked it, hadn't she?

Walking closer to the door she tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. Taking small steps, she kneeled down and pulled out the gun shawn had kept under the floorboard incase of emergencies. Rising to her feet she took one more look of her surroundings before closing the door shut. Looking back at the table, the box was gone. Heading quickly to the table again, she held the gun in front of her as she prepared herself for what or who she was about to encounter. There was only one door to the kitchen in this gigantic house, and she wasn't going to let herself be manipulated. Steadying her steps she slipped into the room beside the kitchen and waited for the person to emerge from the room. Melody waited and waited, but nobody came. Were they still there? Were they waiting for her to come in so they could kill her? There was only one was to find out.

Tying her hair back with a black bobble she cracked her fingers as she thought of all the horrible things that had happened to her. Her parents, Dylan, Grace, Shawn, everything, to prepare herself for the moment she was about to face.

Taking a deep breath, she picked up the gun once more and slowly made her way to the kitchen. The adrenaline was pumping through her veins and her eyes were fixed on the slightly open door in front of her. Making no sound, she inched closer as she heard rusting from the room, before she could inch that little bit further, the door to the kitchen was pulled back as she became face to face with the person she least expected to break into her boyfriends house.

"Mum?" she gasped

"Hey sweetie."

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG PLS FORGIVE ME KSHSNSKSKSJ AND SORRY THIS IS SHORT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK :(