smut....

*yep, i'm back...... with johnlock smut. it's been a cruddy week for me and since I have time and have been listening to way too much music.... here ya go!  not gonna lie this is just pure smut, no real plot, so if you were looking for something with a story line..... sorry. i'll try harder next time... ok not like that.... yeah, nevermind.... enjoy!!!!!

sorry for the shit ending btw... i'm not good at endings sorry...*

*Sherlock*

"Bedroom. NOW" John said, his voice demanding.

I shook and jumped up, walking behind him to my room. John pushed me on the bed, walking over to the bedside table quickly.

"Strip." he demanded, and I did as he asked.

"Slower," he commanded, and I whimpered.

When I was undressed he walked over and tied my arms to the bed posts, licking at my neck once before moving away. He eyed me for a moment before speaking.

"I can make you come without even getting undressed Sherlock."

I just nodded, desperately needing some release. John knew that, and was teasing me on purpose. He moved so he was straddling me, bucking his hips to add to the friction. I whimpered again, bucking my hips upward.

"You're a horny little fuck aren't you Sherlock."

I nodded, closing my eyes and throwing my head back.

"Beg, Sherlock I want to hear you beg."

"John, please John I need you to fuck me please"

He laughed and licked along my neck, nipping and biting the skin occasionally. He then moved his hand and placed it on my throbbing cock, rubbing the head with his thumb and pulling gently.

"oh fuck oh John," I groaned.

He grinded against me again, tugging at my cock gently, mumbling my name every so often.

"Harder John oh please," I begged, and he complied. John moved his hand faster now, biting at my ear. Then, suddenly, he pulled his hand away.

"Not just yet," he said, smirking as he moved so that he was just over my cock. His warm breath tickled my skin, and I shuddered. After a moment his lips slip around the head of my cock, and I groaned when his tongue wrapped around the head. Slowly, so slowly, he took my whole cock into his mouth and began sucking hard, from tip to shaft and again, going faster with each time.

"John," I groaned, warning him I was close but he kept sucking until I came. I threw my head back, feeling his tongue wipe off every last drop before he moved back up beside me. I wrapped my arms tight around him tiredly, nuzzling into his neck before drifting off to sleep.