Class 3

Wow! 40 views already! Thanks for all the support!

This chapter was edited by @jcertaehyung

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks to Joo Hyuk, you stay in the nurse until it was lunch, missing the most important classes, Korean, english, science, and history. Your korean wasn't that good yet so it was a pretty important class. Joo Hyuk sat opposite of you the whole time looking concerned.

"I'm am really sorry about all this. I'll buy you lunch. Please forgive me!"

He looked so desperate, you laughed.

"It's fine. I forgave you ever since you brought me here."

He looked surprised and gave you one of his sweet smiles.

"Really? Thanks."

The nurse turned to look at you.

"You're all set! You can go to lunch now."

If you looked closely, even the nurse was good looking. You couldn't help but wonder how all the guys in this school were so handsome.

You read his name tag

You read his name tag. G-o-n-g Y-o-o

"Thank You Mr. Yoo!" You wave and set out to lunch with Joo Hyuk.

As you walk into the cafeteria, Joo Hyuk taps your shoulder.

"I said I'll buy you lunch. What do you want to eat?"

"It's fine. I'm not that hungry today."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. Thanks anyways."

"See you around then!"

He walks away to his group of friends and you notice that you've met almost all of them already.

You walk to the closest empty table and sit down, opening your korean language textbook to study.

After 5 minutes, you see a figure sitting in front of you and you look up. She lifts her head to look at you with a blank face.

" I've never seen you before. Are you new here?"

She was so pretty! You couldn't take your eyes off of her.

"Yea. My name is ________"

She smiled. "Hi! My name is Lisa."

You nod at her. "Nice to meet you."

"What class are you in?"

You reach into your book bag and take out your schedule.

"I'm in class 3."

"What year?"

"Freshmen"

"Oh wow! I'm in the same class!"

You look at her astonished. She looksed a lot older, more matured you guessed.

"Have you met anyone here yet?"

You name all the people you have met.

"I met Mark, Sungjae, Shownu, and Joo Hyuk" you say.

She looks over in the direction where Joo Hyuk went. You see that all of them were really good looking, laughing away.

"You've met the most popular kids in the grade. Well almost all of them

"Mark is one of the only other foreigners in the school. He was born in LA."

You nod. "What about all the others?"

She takes out a class yearbook.

"That whole class was in my class last year in middle school."

She pointed to a picture of Sungjae. "He's a child actor, super popular like Mark and among the most popular kids in the freshmen year."

She pointed to another picture of Shownu. "This guy? Star in athletics, swam since elementary and won many first and second place prizes. He's in the popular group too."

Then she pointed to Joo Hyuk. "This kid is the second most popular kid in the whole school although he's only in freshmen year. Tall and good looking too. He's a model and he's the star on our basketball team.

"Do you think you could show me the other kids in our class?" you ask.

"Just so you know, our class is made up of 21 students and there are only 3 girls in our class including you."

She motioned her head to a group of girls studying hard as the table behind us.

"That class has almost all the girls in the freshmen year and there aren't many boys in that class."

"Who's the other girl?"

Lisa points to another very pretty girl in the yearbook. What is this place? A model school?

"That's the other girl in our class. Sung Kyung. She's dating Joo Hyuk."

I figured

I figured. He had to have a girlfriend being one of the most popular kids in school.

"She looks really suck up but if you get to know her, she's really fun and really nice too. If you're thinking, yea she's a model too. I don't get this class. Its kinda like they're all famous." Lisa chuckled.

She told you some of the other kids in the class. Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Wonho, Jin, Yoongi, Youngjae, Nam Joon, Jaebum, Myungsoo, Sehun, and Baekhyun. Each time she pointed to another picture, you would stop and stare not believing your eyes.

"Wonho, Youngjae, Sehun, Jaebum don't talk a lot

"Wonho, Youngjae, Sehun, Jaebum don't talk a lot. They basically ignore the whole class but the 4 of them get along well."

You noticed only 12 kids were mentioned.

"Aren't there 23 kids in our class? Why did you only show me 12?"

Lisa flips through a few pages. She points to a picture.

You look closely and almost faint at the sight of him.

" Number 23. That's the most popular kid in school. Jinyoung."