New Girl

^^ A laughing Joo Hyuk

Guys! We are at 100 views!!

As of now, I'm promoting my fan-fiction and it would be awesome to get it to 1000 views! 

I have decided that to make the story plot more interesting, I am making this story in 2 points of view, your point of view and Jinyoung's poit of view.

I will be putting up a character guide in 2 more chapters. I am REALLY sorry for the long wait, I was busy over the weekend!

I hope you enjoy this chapter in Jinyoung & your point of view!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyoung's POV

"Hey guys. Whats up." 

I sat down next to my best friends, Joo Hyuk, Mark, Jin, and Myungsoo.

Jin studied my face as I looked out the window. "Nothing much. Yo you look dead today! Spill it!"

"Nothing much. That freaky girl in class 2 tried to ask me out but she was basically threatening me. I partially twisted her arm."

Myungsoo looked at me with concerned eyes. "Did you see the principle?"

"Yeah. I told him why and he said it was fine. That girl got suspended though."

JooHyuk was staring in another direction and I followed his view. I saw that he was staring at one of the girls in the class. Lisa.

"Joo Hyuk? What are you doing! Are you gonna cheat on Sung Kyung with Lisa."

He looekd at my furious. "Oh shut up! Who the hell do you think I am! A player!"

Jin could stop laughing. He was clutching his chest, falling to the floor.

I smirked. "Yeah, you kinda look like one."

"Whatever." He glared at me. "There's a new girl. I though she was pretty cute but since I've got a girl, i'll give her to you." All of them started laughing but when they saw my face, they all quieted down.

I looked over to where Lisa was sitting and saw her. She looked inoccent as she talked to Lisa and she looked cute when she had her eyes wide open at something Lisa said.

"Whoa dude! You look like you're watching some girl of your dreams."

"Bro he's looking at ____!"

My friends started talking about me as I turned back to them.

"What did you say her name was?" You asked them.

"Oh. The new girl? Her name's _________"

Such a beautiful name, I thought. 

"Come on, we're gonna be late for music

"Come on, we're gonna be late for music." Joo Hyuk ran away with Jin and Myungsoo while stucking his tongue out at me.

So immature I thought.

Your POV

As you looked back, you gasped. 

"u-uh--" You stammerd as you saw Jinyoung looking as you with his beautiful dark eyes.

"Are you ___?" He asked.

You were taken aback. He knew your name!

"u-uh yes."

"I'm Jinyoung."

"Yes. Nice to meet you."

"Hope you get to your next class on time, new girl."

As you left, Lisa walked towards you with concerned eyes. "Oh no! What happened! Did Jinyoung say anything weird?"

"No. He knew my named and told me to get to class on time."

Lisa looked confused. "Really!"

"Why?"

"He never says that ever. If there's a new girl, he usually shoves her somehow and smirks as she tries to get up. You're different."

She laughed and poked me.

"Hey! Thats not true!" I glared at her as I walked out of music.

"YO! ART IS THIS WAY!" She called out while laughing as I ran to catch up.

________________________________________________________________________________How is the plot so far?

Feel free to tell me suggestions via dm

IG: