Jinyoung

^^Jinyoung! 

________________________________________________________________________________

"So what? Why are you so dramtic about him?" you ask.

"He's pretty shady. He's dated a bunch of girls but not only that, he broke all of their hearts too. He's laying low nowadays. I mean he's only a freshmen yet all the girls already know him."

"What else?"

"He's known for his cold character. He's cold to everyone exept for his closest friends, Mark, JooHyuk, Jin, and Myungsoo. He's usually nice to Sung Kyung too cause she's JooHyuk's girlfriend but otherwise, he's quite scary. Jin and Myungsoo aren't that popular but certainly nice kids. You could be friends with almost everyone in the class but you might want to steer away from him."

You nod and casually look over to where JooHyuk went and you catch a look at the famous 'Jinyoung'.

You realised why all the girls liked him. He was in casual black and he dressed neat and looked chic. Not only that, being quiet added to his mysterious reputation.

Lunch ended the ring of the lunch bell as you went to class, which was, music. You always did well in music and sang well too. You could dance as well and couldn't wait to go to music and dance.

When you got there though, everyone was staring at you. Of course! You never met them before yet you knew every single one of them. Next to you, Lisa gave you a reassuring smile and walked to her seat.

(LOL this part is kinda funny) Oh no! A really good looking tall guy walked up to you. 

You realised he was the teacher! (LOL) How could he look so handsome too! Arghh!

"Hi! What is your name?" the teacher in front of you asked.

"Oh! My name is ________"

You were uneasy as he scanned the room for an empty seat. 

"Ok. My name is Mr. Kang. Please take a seat next to Jinyoung right there." He pointed to an empty seat in the back row.

Oh no. You were sitting next to the national heartbreaking, Jinyoung, on your first day and class.

As you walked back to the back of the room, you could feel all eyes staring at you. As you walked by you could hear someone whisper to you, "You're pretty", and when you looked back, you saw who you thought was Taehyung laughing.

'Ah, he must have said that as a joke' you thought.

As you settled in, you could feel the tense atmosphere heat up as Jinyoung was staring at you next to you.

When class ended, a hand was on your shoulder and when you looked back, you almost got a heartattack.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yes this was a pretty short chapter! I'm sorry for the cliff hangers but those are just really fun to make. Please share my story with your friends to increase the views! I would relaly appreaciate that!