famous!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I AM SO SORRY!!

I haven't been writing for SOOOOOO long and I am INCREDIBILY sorry if any of you actually read this :( I've been catching up with a finished drama, a just finished drama, and a broadcasting drama that I almost forgot about this story! I also started playing episode and this story might become an episode story so stay tuned!

[If you wanna watch them: Cinderella and Four Knights, My Secret Romance, Fight for my way]

I'm getting inspired by them right now so my writers block is gone!

 ^^A cute jinyoung to cheer y'all up :D

__________________________

Recomended Playlist:

Shopping mall = Got7

Paradice = Got7 (Produced by Jinyoung)

Fly = Got7

For some 2pm : Hallucination = 2pm

  Hope you enjoy <3 

______________________ 

Your POV

Lisa showed you to the art teacher, Ms. Huang who put you in a seat next to Joo Hyuk.

"Oh! _____! This is my girlfriend Sung Kyung!"

"Hi! My name is _____"

She looked over at you and smiled slightly. Phew! She wasn't actually cocky. 

"Um I heard a lot about you! I hope we can be friends" You said awkwardly.

"Huh, you sound awkward" She smirked. "Ease up! I'm not gonna kill you just cause you know my boyfriend."

You took a breather and was relieved.

"Who're you drawing?" Jinyoung nudged your shoulder and looked over at your empty canvas.

"Not sure... I've been thinking about drawing a celebrity... maybe like an actor...  oh! Taecyeon!"

"OMG!" Sung Kyung gasps. She points to Jinyoung. " Know bout him?"

You nod. "Uhuu?? What?"

"He's friends with Jinyoung! Here, it was viral."

" Wow! How did he meet him! Isn't he in 2pm!"

"Jinyoungs actually a singer. "

"WHAT!!!!!" You didn't realise how loud you were and apologized to the teacher as you drew Taecyeon.

"Uuhuuu!! He's debuting in a group called got7 and i hear its gonna be lit!"

"He looks so happy in that photo!"

"Yah, he's really happy during rehearsals and training cause he's really into music but I guess schools not for him."

15 min later...

"Everyone! Please hand in your portraits."

You gave in your portrait and walked out of the classroom but when you looke back, you saw Jinyoung smile slightly at you and following you out.