1

7 year old Marinette was running down the streets of Coccinelle clutching her newly bought bread under her arms while running to the palace to see her friend Alya, the crowned Princess of the kingdom.

When she arrived she saw Alya jumping up and down while smiling.
"Alya what's wrong?" She asked asked her bff.
"Mari! Mari! Mommy said that I can meet my prince later!"
"Wow that's great Alya, why?" She asked curiously.
"Didn't you know girl, as the crowned princess, I need to marry a prince by the age of 16, I bet my prince is handsome and dreamy." She sighed dreamily thinking what would he looked like.

"What about you Mari who do you think will your prince charming be?" She teased.

"Prince charming? Pfft really Alya? I can protect myself" She said proudly "Besides I'm not royalty, and who would this lucky guy be? Marinette teased, Alya blushed at her question.

"U-um his name is Nino, Nino Kwami. "She said shyly.
"Ooh, someone's stuttering, how cute."Alya blushed.

"Really Mari?"she replied sarcastically. Marinette was about to speak when Alya's parents. "Hello Marinette." Alya's mom greeted the young bluenette.
"Hello King and Queen Miraculous." she courtsied.
"Marinette dear please call us uncle and auntie you're part of the family. "the queen said kindly. "Oh okay auntie." She smiled and went playing with Alya.