3

Marinette's POV
I looked at Alya then at Prince Nino they were staring at each other I giggled.
"Looks like my ship is sailing~!"
I nudged Alya's arm, she blushed and broke eye contact with him and blushed as well, then I saw the blonde boy staring at me he blushed and looked away he must have noticed, I shrugged it off.

Auntie Marlena, the Queen of the Miraculous kingdom spoke.
"Thank you for coming today King Henry Kwami, Queen Sheila Kwami, Prince Nino Kwami, General Emily and Gabriel Agreste and their son Adrien Agreste, as you know we are gathered today to announce that our daughter Princess Alya Miraculous, the crowned Princess of our kingdom and Prince Nino Kwami, the future king of the kwami kingdom will be engaged at the age of 14 and will be married at the age of 16."

I noticed Alya and Nino blushing, I struggled trying to hold back my laughter luckily no one noticed then the uncle Otis spoke. "And as you know we will be holding an examination needed for all the children in the kingdom of both Miraculous and Kwami to determine if the child is strong and smart enough to be a warrior, and the two children who will excel in the examination will be the future generals of the kingdom since we will be joining the two kingdoms since we only have one heir and it starts tomorrow."

My face lit up and so did Adrien's I don't know about him but I will make sure I will be one of the generals and I will make my mama and papa proud.

Alya's POV
I was  staring at Nino and he was staring at me then Mari nudged my arm.
"Looks like my ship is sailing~" I blushed and broke the eye contact we had for seconds but seems like forever I also noticed him blushing then my mom spoke.

"Thank you for coming today King Henry Kwami, Queen Sheila Kwami, Prince Nino Kwami, General Emily and Gabriel Agreste and their son Adrien Agreste, as you know we are gathered today to announce that our daughter Princess Alya Miraculous, the crowned Princess of our kingdom and Prince Nino Kwami, the future king of the kwami kingdom will be engaged at the age of 14 and will be married at the age of 16."

I felt blood rush to my cheeks then I realized, I was blushing and so is Nino, oh no Mari is gonna tease me later then my dad spoke.

"And as you know we will be holding an examination needed for all the children in the kingdom of both Miraculous and Kwami to determine if the child is strong and smart enough to be a warrior, and the two children who will excel in the examination will be the future generals of the kingdom since we will be fusing the two kingdoms since we only have one her and it starts tomorrow."

I looked over to Mari she looked very happy, I mean she knows sword fighting, archery, she know everything about combat and I give credits to her parents who are the ones and only Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng the greatest warriors in history. I'm sure that Mari will ace this.

Adrien's POV
I kept staring at the blue-haired girl I can't believe I'm feeling the same thing Nino felt with Alya.

She's just so perfect, her gorgeous bluebell eyes, her beautiful midnight hair, her porcelain skin, her rosy cheeks, and her pink kissable lips, I think-no I know I am in love. I was going to keep staring at her but she noticed me, I blushed and looked away. Then the queen spoke.

"Thank you for coming today King Henry Kwami, Queen Sheila Kwami, Prince Nino Kwami, General Emily and Gabriel Agreste and their son Adrien Agreste, as you know we are gathered today to announce that our daughter Princess Alya Miraculous, the crowned Princess of our kingdom and Prince Nino Kwami, the future king of the kwami kingdom will be engaged at the age of 14 and will be married at the age of 16."

Nino is so lucky he could marry his crush, I wish I could marry mine. Then the king spoke. "And as you know we will be holding an examination needed for all the children in the kingdom of both Miraculous and Kwami to determine if the child is strong and smart enough to be a warrior, and the two children who will excel in the examination will be the future generals of the kingdom since we will be fusing the two kingdoms since we only have one her and it starts tomorow."

I was so happy, I've always wanted to be a warrior and I want to be a general just like my parents.

3rd person POV
When it was announced that there some sort of try outs to be a warrior some children were excited and that includes Marinette and Adrien.