4

Marinette's POV
EEEEK! I'm so excited and its starting tomorrow.

"Good luck Mari" Alya said worriedly "Thanks Alya hey let's go to bed it'she getting late."

A/n (mari lives in the palace because her parents are best friends with the king and queen)

"Yeah maybe we should night Mari. "
"Yeah g'night Alya. "
I was walking down the halls then I bumped into someone.
It was Prince Nino. "Oh, hey Prince Nino" I courtsied.
"Hello, who, if I may ask, are you?"
"Oh, my name's Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Alya's best friend. "
"Really you're Alya's Best friend?" "Yep" I said popping the p
"Are you related to Sabine and Tom Dupain-Cheng?"
"I'm their daughter"
"Woah that's so cool! Um d-does A-Alya like m-me?" Aww he stuttered how cute.
"Yeah she has a crush on you, she was so happy that you would be married soon. "
"She does?" He asked excitedly
"Yeah, oh I need to go now good night Prince Nino"
"G'night Marinette"
I walked passed the Prince and went inside my room I sighed.
"It's gonna be a long day tomorrow, G'night world"

I went to my closet and changed into my polka dotted pyjamas. Then I brushed my hair and went straight to bed. As I lied down, I thought about that blonde dude with the green eyes. To be honest, he is quite cute.

"*sigh* I hope he is good in fighting because I might add him to my 'possible boyfriend material' booklet.
Well, it's not like anyone will know about it." I muttered under my breath.
I guess I have to sleep now.

*Marinette's dream*

I am running. Where am I? What's this? A rose? Why is it black? Purple butterflies? Their glowing. It's so eerie here. No, I shouldn't be scared. I'm gonna be a warrior and no warrior is a coward. Even so,

Where am I?

Is that Alya?

I was about to scream her name but nothing came. My voice, no sound came out. What happened?

Alya looked back, as if she knew I called out to her. Except, she looked...

Older and sinister

What?

She's wearing a mask. And a suit with, wait is that a WiFi sign? She's holding a phone.

What?

Are those tears?

Why is she crying?

It looks like she wants to hurt me but is trying not to. She's hurt! I have to help her. Why can't I move?!

What am I wearing?

Polka dots. A mask. A yoyo. Why? Where am I? What's going on?!

Alya?!

I looked behind her. I saw someone, no a shadow, its laughing. Its controlling her! Why can't I move? I have to save her!

She lunged at me with tears and an unfamiliar snarl on her face. The rose turned into a knife. Preparing to kill she placed the knife closer to me. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. But before she could, a blinding light wrapped around us.

*End of dream*