7

Marinette's POV
Alya: Mari let's go downstairs
they're waiting.Cmon " I nodded
Alya and I went downstairs to eat breakfast we are then greeted by our parents and guests sitting at the dining table.

Seat arrangement

Marlena|Otis
Gabriel|table|Tom
Emily|table |Sabine
Adrien|table|Marinette
Nino|table|Alya
Sheila|Henry

After we finished our breakfast I changed to my training suit and headed for the field. There I met Alya and the other kids.

Alya: hey girl! Wow, it suits you.
Marinette: hahahahaha nice pun Alya. I laughed at her pun I don't usually like puns but Alya's puns are an exception.
Alya: good luck girl. I'll be over there if you need anything " she said pointing at the spot with thrones.
Marinette: okay thanks

Then I heard my mom speak.
"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for being here today, the test will be starting a moment on so please, parents I should remind you that your children will be safe that you need to leave so it will be spacious enough." After mom said it the only adults remaining were The kings and queens, the generals and my parents, Alya and Nino were sitting next to there parents.

Adrien's POV
After we had breakfast Nino came to me and gave me a box saying to wear it at the test, I opened it and found a black leather suit with a green paw in the middle and black leather boots. It was so cool Nino probably knows that my spirit animal was a black cat and all.

I went to the field just in time when Mrs. Dupain-Cheng spoke "Ladies and gentlemen thank you for being here today, the test will be starting a moment on so please, parents I should remind you that your children will be safe that you need to leave so it will be spacious enough." Then all the adults left except for the royals and the warriors.

3rd person POV
After Sabine stated that the test will start Gabriel spoke up " first test, archery!"

Time skip to Marinette's turn

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" The speaker called then there were whispers like,
"She's a Dupain-Cheng"
"She looks like her mom"
Then the speaker spoke again
"Marinette please step forward"
She did and they handed her a bow and three arrows
"Good luck" they said while handing her the weapons
She was 30feet away from the target, she was ready, she lets go of the arrow, it was her first try, yet, bull's-eye!