2

Marinette's POV
I'm playing with Alya at the garden we were joking sharing secrets, man this girl has a lot of secrets to tell me.

"Hey Alya can I ask you something?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yeah what is it Mari?" She asked tilting her head.

"Well I was wondering if I could be a warrior too like my parents. Is it okay? I was hoping for a 'yes' or a 'sure' but instead she said. "If your parents and my parents agree then yeah you can." But before I could speak her royal maid called for me and Alya to follow her to the throneroom to meet the royal family of the kingdom of kwami.

Alya was excited, of course because she would finally meet her future husband. We went to the throneroom and saw the King of the kwami kingdom, the Queen, Prince Nino, the generals and their son.

Alya's POV
Mari and I were playing in the garden we were joking and telling secrets, boy I do have a lot of secrets to share then Mari spoke up

"Hey Alya can I ask you something" she asked a little hesitant "Yeah what is it Mari?" I asked back tilting my head. "Well I was wondering if I could be a warrior too like my parents. Is it okay?" I was shocked I mean I knew she was strong, smart but I was worried for her scared even but there's nothing I could do this is what she wants. "If my parents and your parents agree then yeah you can." then my royal maid called for Mari and me to follow her to the throne room to meet the royal family of the kingdom of kwami.

I am so excited  to meet Nino. When we arrived at the throneroom we saw the King, the Queen, Prince Nino, the generals and I'm guessing the blonde guy is there son.

Adrien's POV
I was hanging out with Nino, the future king of the kingdom, when I realized he was just staring into space like a lovesick idiot.

"Hey Nino." I said waving my hand over is face "oh, hey Alya" he said dreamily, wait a minute who's Alya "Nino, Nino, hey Nino, Nino! NINO!" I yelled then finally he snapped out

"Wha-what's going on" he said in a panicked tone "Nino who the heck is Alya?" I asked then he blushed. "Sh-she's the future queen of the kingdom of miraculous, my future wife and I have the b-biggest crush on her." I stared at him in awe then he spoke again.

"And we will be meeting her later in her kingdom." He said happily then I realized. "Woah, woah, woah, what do you mean we?" I asked confused.

"Adrien isn't it obvious my parents, me, your parents and you, and yes Adrien you need to come. " I stood there confused well at least I get to explore then Nino's royal butler called for us saying it's time to leave so we followed him to carriage with my parents and his.

I looked through the window while admiring the beauty of the kingdom as we traveled. After a long ride we arrived at the palace it is huge it's even bigger than Nino's.

We entered the palace and followed a castle steward to the throneroom. We waited for the princess to arrive I was standing beside Nino, he was so excited to meet her.

Then I saw two young female figures approaching then I saw the King of the miraculous kingdom, the Queen, Princess Alya I think and a beautiful blue haired girl.

Nino's POV
I was hanging out with Adrien then I thought about Alya, I'm so happy she is my future wife I absolutely love everything about her, her natural ombre hair, her beautiful hazel eyes, her amazing skin complexion, her strong personality, her confidence, I was about to continue what I'm doing, which is thinking about the love of my life until a certain banana head snapped me out of thoughts "NINO!" He yelled and I panicked.

"Wha-what's going on" I stuttered "Nino who the heck is Alya?" I blushed buy how could he not know her she's the most beautiful being in my opinion that is.

"Sh-she's the future queen of the kingdom of miraculous, my future wife and I have the b-biggest crush on her" I stuttered again.
"And we will be meeting her later in her kingdom" I said happily I could see her again I internally squealed, how do I know her? I met her before in a barn, weird right?, she told me who she was but I never had the chance to tell her who I am because I needed to go home.

"Woah, woah, woah what do you mean we? He asked" Adrien isn't it obvious my parents, me, your parents and you, and yes Adrien you needed to come.

"I said with a serious expression then my royal butler called for us saying it's time to leave so we followed to the carriage with my parents and his.

I didn't bother looking at the view like Adrien because I was busy thinking about her, her eyes, her hair, her everything, in fact I was so busy thinking about her I didn't notice we already arrived. I looked at the palace it is even bigger than mine.

We entered the palace and followed a castle steward to the throneroom I waited for her to arrive I am so excited I'm standind beside Adrien then I saw two young female figures approaching then I saw the King of the miraculous kingdom, the Queen, a blue-haired girl and Alya, she looked absolutely stunning.