five

"hold me close and hold me fast this magic spell you cast"

"hold me close and
hold me fast
this magic spell you cast"

It wasn't until seven o'clock that Rainbow found herself exiting the school. She bid her two friends, Charles and Caroline, goodbye and headed towards her own car, across the school parking lot. She saw the two siblings arguing, making her laugh until she realized that her own sibling hadn't called her in hours. Ben wasn't a kid who necessarily got into trouble a lot but, Bow had a feeling he would be involved in something considering he had left with both Scott and Stiles.

It wasn't normal for Ben to just up and run off with two people he had just met but, here Rainbow was, waiting for his call. The teenager threw her soccer gear into the trunk of her used car, slamming it shut as she let an aggravated groan escape her lips. Before she could enter her car completely, Bow felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket, making the girl rip the item out of her jeans. Reading the text over and over again to ease her nerves, Bow threw her phone onto the seat next to her, running her hands through her bunch of curls. Benjamin had reassured his sister that he was fine, the teen mentioning that he was with Scott and Stiles in the woods.

Pulling out of the school parking lot and headed towards the Beacon Hills Preserve, Rainbow turned up the radio in an attempt to ease her nerves. "I can already tell those two are going to be trouble," the teen muttered as she thought of Stiles and Scott, though her mind lingered on the latter. She didn't dislike the two boys, they just didn't have the best record. In school, the two were always known as the weirdos who always seemed to be in the middle of a situation; and Rainbow would be damned if she let her brother gain the same troublesome record.

The teenager ignored the 'no entry after dark' sign and entered the preserve with her jacket huddled close to her and her phone clutched to her side. She wasn't particularly a fan of the woods, especially at night but, she had a reason to. There were too many movies explaining thoroughly as to why you shouldn't go venturing out into the woods past sundown. Using her phone as a flashlight, Rainbow found herself going further and further into the woods, stepping over twigs and fallen, wet leaves.

Letting out a disgruntled noise, Rainbow turned off her flashlight to call her brother, continuing her walk through the dark woods. It went to voicemail, causing the teenager to let out a string of cuss words, which wasn't like her, before she called again. This time she didn't hang up immediately and found herself scolding her brother -well his voicemail- as if she were his mother. She wasn't paying any attention to where she was going and in all honesty, she didn't care at this point. Rainbow was tired and sore, the first day of school finally catching up to her. She just wanted to go home to her cats and her warm bed but instead, she was in the middle of the woods freezing her ass off in an attempt to find her younger brother.

"Benjamin Larsen, I swear to god when I find you I am going to kick your a-shit!" Rainbow dropped her phone when a figure appeared in front of her, clutching her hands over her chest in fear. She moved back a little too quickly and found herself falling backwards over a small piece of earth beneath her, tumbling down a short hill and landing on a pile of damp leaves. Her shoulder was obviously dislocated, being placed at an awkward angle. Rainbow made no attempt to move in that exact moment, not knowing what was going to happen next.