Introduction to His Biggest Secret

Hello my little munchkins. Welcome to the dirty, naughty and perverted side of my brain..

First off as a little tiny tiny tiny WARNING .. This book is very, very explicit. There will be foul language, naughty words, and very dirty actions. If you have and innocent heart please exit now....

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock..

NOW!

If you are my Devilish divas and Bad ass boys, PLEASE continue to read on. I will warn you, try not to read around friends. If your into Boss/Employee and other kinky stuff like that enjoy this book.

 I would like to dedicate this book to all my freaky monsters who have wanted to be fucked senseless by someone. But also to my best friend who also picked the cover, amneziia. Please follow her.

....

Anyways thank you for those who have read this so far, for those who didn't won't know that there will be a second book. ;)

Oh one more thing, I promise. Damn I forgot! Oh I will be doing authors notes at the end of every chapter to learn more about you all.

 Please Comment, Vote and Share. 

I don't know much about copyright but I know I created this book out of MY mind. No one else's. Copyright all rights reserved. Please don't copy this. If you want to borrow some ideas just comment or messages me.