Chapter Six: Work Play Work

Yasmin and Myles woke up to her alarm blaring in the background.

"Morning, baby girl."

Myles said smoothly as he kissed her forehead. Yasmin smiled and snuggled closer to Myles loving the heat from his body that enveloped hers. The couple laid under the covers for a few minutes before exiting the bed and into the bathroom.

Yasmin brushed her teeth as Myles picked out their clothes.

'Where did he get clothes? That asshole brought spare clothes!'

Yasmin thought to herself. She rolled her eyes laughing as she brushed her hair up into a ponytail, while entering her bedroom.

On the bed was a black tight skirt with a tight red button up and red stilettos. Yasmin lifted the skirt to see fishnet stockings.

"Oh Jesus Myles! I am not going to look like a hooker"

Yasmin said calling out. She heard him chuckle. Yasmin smiled and got dressed in her chosen outfit. Myles came out the bathroom, smacking her ass. Yasmin jumped slightly and laughed. He came behind her, his fingers tracing her hips.

"Uh, uh uuh."

Myles said shaking his head. Yasmin laughed and pulled away from his grip.

"Oh relax, it's the stockings. I'm obeying your silly rules."

She said softly. Myles kissed her neck and pressed himself against her. She could barely move from last night yet alone do it him again. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She pulled him closer, pressing her short body on his. Myles squeezed her ass lifting her up about two inches before placing her back down.

She smiled placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Finish getting ready, I'll make breakfast."

Yasmin said slipping away from his embrace.

"No thanks, I'm still full from last night."

Myles said smiling.

"What did you eat?"

She asked confused.

"You."

He said tying his tie. Yasmin snickered. She couldn't help but burst out laughing. When she opened her eyes she found Myles in front of her. He grabbed her face and kissed her hard.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear that laugh again."

He said softly. Yasmin smiled and adjusted his tie. She snickered again and walked to her bathroom. She threw her hair up in a slick bun and applied red lip stain. She smiled at Myles as they met by the door. She grabbed her purse and headed out to be stopped by her elderly neighbor.

"Uh-oh."

Myles whispered as he held on to her waist.

"Good morning Mrs. Howard."

Yasmin said sheepishly.

"Listen here missy. It was too late for all that noise. Next time, I'm calling the-"

"That won't be necessary, Mrs. Howard."

Myles said professionally. Mrs. Howard stopped talking and looked at Myles. Yasmin giggled.

"Good day, ma'am!"

Myles said pushing Yasmin along.

She laughed as they got in the car.