Chapter Twenty: Building the Family

Warning, this chap has a fast forward as well...

---

Yasmin was up early due to her morning sickness. When she got up, she saw Chris was gone. She shrugged and figured he was either on a mission or getting details to be on a mission.

It didn't bother Yasmin so she got up, showered and ordered in some breakfast. She was too lazy to cook and was sick of eating the same thing. Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Delivery for a uh, Day-Man-Toe?"

The delivery boy said. Yasmin laughed and peeped out the hole to see if it really was him.

"The name's DeMonte."

She said opening the door and leaning on it. He was definitely younger than Yaz about five or ten years. He looked down at his receipt and then up at her.

"Oh- I-I mean yes! Of course! I'm so sorry! You're beautiful."

He said looking at her with awe.

"And she's my wife."

Chris said walking around the curve of the steps.

"Right. Uh, here's your meal. Enjoy it."

He said a little embarrassed. Yasmin pecked Chris hello and chuckled.

"Thank you, so um Geo, you going to tell me how much to pay?"

Yaz asked as she dangled the food up.

"Oh- Fuck,"

He whispered.

"$27.59"

He said looking up at her. Yaz handed him a fifty.

"Keep the change."

She said laughing at him.

"Thanks, you're gorgeous."

He said again. Yasmin laughed and began to close the door

"Goodbye, Geo."

She said softly before closing the door and walking into the kitchen.

"What ya been up to?"

She casually asked as she opened the food.

"Well, it's a secret."

Chris said smirking.

"Christian, you promised-"

"Oh shut up and go into the room."

He said before cutting her off with his lips against hers. She kissed back nipping his lip gently. She winking and walked into the bedroom. Chris smiled waiting for the reaction. There was a long, cute scream escaping the bedroom. Chris smiled and walked into the bedroom to see Yasmin holding the box with two giant red bows.

"Open, it."

He demanded as he sat down next to her on the bed. Yasmin carefully removed the lid to see two tiny pit bull puppies. One was all grey, even his nose and eyes, the other was all white, his nose was pink and his eyes were crystal. Yasmin held them.

"Christian, they're beautiful."

She said softly petting one's nose.

"They're for our kids. Perfect size for boys and perfect security for girls."

Chris said laying a kiss on Yasmin's forehead.

"Montie and Benny."

Yaz said softly as she placed them down on the bed.