May 5 2017

In France presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron has had a massive email leak worthy of Clinton.  The emails were from Macron's campaign he blames a "act of, co-ordinated hacking".  Another statement say the 9 gigabytes of data were obtained several weeks ago.  The emails were posted on a site called Pastebin an anonymous document sharing site.  The user who posted the leaked emails is called EMLEAKS.  In 1 1/2 days he is set to go up against Marine Le Pen in the final round of French elections.  She hasn't made a comment about the emails so far.

     U.S President Donald Trump's choice for Army secretary nominee Mark Green has withdrawn.  He withdrew after disturbing comments that he has made about Islam, evolution and the LBGTQ+ community.  He was the second nominee for this position the first Vincent Viola who withdrew in February due to conflict of interest rules with the Pentagon.  Crayola has a new color to replace the retired Dandelion.  The new shade of blue was just recently found by chemist at the University of Oregon.  The blue will be called for now "YInMn" after the elements that make it.  Crayola fans will submit suggestions for a new name May 5 to June 2.  On July 1 Crayola will announce the top 5 names and people will be able to vote through August.  They will announce the fan selected color  in early September this year.

     China has just flown it's first domestic aircraft the C919.  It's around the same size as a Boeing 737 seating 168 it's set to compete with U.S and European competitors.  This is a major milestone for China's development.  The prototype was unveiled in 2015. 

     North Korea has made claims that the United States and South Korea were plotting to kill Kim Jong-un.  An unknown man only referred to as "Kim" was paid to carry out an attack using biochemical substances.  North Korea has given no information on the state of "Kim".  (Note all the sources I'm getting this information from is saying take it with a grain of salt.  North Korea has been known to make stuff up.)

     It once again getting late and I have things to do coming up is the weekend so I should have more time to work on this.  Till tomorrow goodbye.