12

full chapter
+

[Jimin's POV]

Nerves polluted my thoughts. Questions. What if he doesn't like me? What if he finds me annoying? Or too short? Although I'm pretty confident in my face, a reoccurring questions was, what if he finds me ugly? He always called me pretty, but it's easy to lie over the internet. My mouth went dry, and I took a sip of my water, trying to focus on my phone. "2 minutes," I sighed to myself, scrolling through my instagram feed. I then began to fiddle with the tears in my ripped jeans, pulling at the loose strings. "Jimin?" A deep voice came from behind me. I whipped my head up, my eyes colliding with the dark orbs of a boy, not much older than me. He had raven black hair and pale skin, his fringe tinted blue. He was rather slim, and wouldn't make eye contact with me, looking anywhere but my eyes. "Yoongi?" He nodded. "Yoongi." I stood up, sliding my phone into my pocket. I wrapped my arms around his torso, not expecting him to return the hug. He froze under my touch, tensing his entire body, the poor boy going rigid. He soon relaxed, and reciprocated my embrace. He pulled away first, our faces eye-level and centimetres apart. I noticed he had light makeup on, some foundation and perfectly drawn eyeliner. Yoongi's long eyelashes covered his deep brown eyes, and a small blush swept across my cheeks as he smiled at me. "You're just as cute in real life," he murmured to me. I hit his arm, but couldn't help smiling myself.

We sat back down on the bench, and Yoongi tucked his perfect hands into the pocket of his black jeans. "On a scale of 1-10, how ugly do it look today? 1 being get plastic surgery, 10 being kill yourself?" He asked, alarming me slightly. I sighed, placing a comforting hand on his. His eyes widened, and he finally met my gaze, before entwining our fingers. "You need a different scale Yoongi. You're fucking breathtaking. You're so beautiful it's insane," I trailed a finger across his defined jawline, ending at his chin. He blushed lightly, hanging his head. He then began to chuckle, his dark orbs displaying flecks of gold. "Thank you," he whispered, hesitating before pecking my cheek softly. I went bright red, my heart beating at a million miles an hour. "Come get pizza with me?" I asked quietly, trying to calm down. He laughed, playing with my pale pink hair. "Of course. You really look like a strawberry now though." I looked up at him as he smiled, the cutest gummy smile of all time.

The smell of cooking pizza wafted into my nostrils as we walked into the restaurant. Yoongi politely held the door open for me, and I ducked under his arm, waiting as he closed it quietly. We sat down, and waited for someone to come and take out order. "Get something for yourself, I'll just eat some of it," Yoongi said, leaning back in the chair. He beat me at rock, paper, scissors for who got to sit on the comfy sofa. "It's not good if you don't eat, Yoongi," I sighed, looking at him in dismay. He shrugged, flicking his fringe away from his eyes. "Okay fine. Is pepperoni okay with you?" I asked, and he nodded. I added fries to my order, and made up a plan to force feed Yoongi them, which probably wouldn't work.

"How was Daegu? When you went," I asked, bringing a small, cute little smile to his face.
"It was so pretty since it's spring. Everywhere you go, there were cherry blossoms. And I saw my parents, and my brother, who I haven't seen in ages." I smiled at how happy he seemed, his voice becoming more and more distant as I focused on his face. "Jimin? Am I boring you?" He asked, noticing I was no longer paying attention. "Not at all, you've just got really nice lips and I want to kiss them," I said. He raised an eyebrow, and I slapped a hand over my mouth, going redder than I ever had before. "You're cute when you're embarrassed," Yoongi chuckled, placing a hand on my warm cheek. I bit my lip, looking anywhere but at him. "Hey Jimin, it's okay. Now that I think about it' I'd like to kiss you too. But not here." I giggled, letting out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding in. Our food arrived, and I immediately reached for a fry, my hand colliding with Yoongi's in a way that made my skin tingle.

We ate and left the restaurant, stepping out into the mall. "What now?" I asked, looking around at all the shops. "Now, we go shopping. How much was the food?" Yoongi asked, grabbing wrist and leading me towards the escalator. "£25," I replied. He nodded, and took me up to the second floor, where 'all the better shops are'. He paused outside a jewellery store, telling me to wait outside for a moment. I agreed, and took out my phone, waiting for Yoongi to return. It didn't take him long, and he handed me a small bag. "There." I looked up at him and then the bag. "Yes, you can open it now." I grinned, like a child at Christmas, and took out the velvet covered box. It opened with a click, revealing a gold and white watch, the logo on the inside extremely familiar to me. "Yoongi, the food cost £25! This cost like, I don't even know, 2000!" I almost shouted, becoming aware of the other people in the mall with us. "I know," he replied bluntly. "I paid for it." I snorted at his remark, stating the obvious. I looked at the older boy, dumbfounded. "Where did you even get the money to buy me a Rolex on impulse?" He winked at me, signalling to be quiet. "Every wondered why my twitter name says 'Suga' and not 'Yoongi'?" he asked. I nodded. "I make music. Suga is my stage name." My jaw dropped, much to his amusement. "Oh my god," I breathed. "You don't sing do you?" He shook his head vigorously. "Oh god no. I rap. I can't to save my life," he replied. I chuckled, pausing for a moment to put Yoongi's way-too-expensive-and-over-the-top gift on my wrist.

"I wanna hear one of your songs," I said, my voice laced with a pleading tone. He smiled, intertwining our fingers. "Come over to my place, I'll show you." I nodded enthusiastically, letting Yoongi lead me the short distance from the mall to his large apartment complex. He unlocked the door and we walked in, my jaw dropping at the apartment. It had 2 floors, and was absolutely huge. The ceiling was high, the ground of the second floor was lower. The floor was dark wood, and the windows were long and pitched slightly, so that no one would look in. Since he lived on the top floor, the view was amazing. "Jesus Christ," I mumbled, looking around in awe. He laughed again, running upstairs to fetch his laptop. "Okay, which one?" He asked, displaying a collection of songs. "Tony Montana," I replied, simply because the song had an interesting title. "Holy shit," I whispered once the song was done, my breath knocked out of me. "You...how...what? You're so talented," I gushed. "Suga oppa, can I have your autograph?" I chuckled, making Yoongi smile. "I'll draw it in permanent marker on your forehead, how's that?" I giggled, pinching his arm. I shuffled closer to Yoongi, and he put his laptop on the ground, draping an arm around my shoulder. I nestled my head into his neck, wrapping my arms around his stomach. "Jimin, look at me," he muttered. I did as told, looking into the older boy's eyes. He closed the small gap between us, pressing his soft pink lips to my own. I froze, before kissing back, letting him pull me onto his lap.

Yoongi rested his hand in the nape of my neck to deepen the kiss, prying my mouth open with his tongue. I let out a small whimper as his hands snaked around my waist and his tongue explored every inch of my cavern. I felt like I was burning, but in the best way possible. I pulled away for air, but instantly connected our lips again, longing for the feeling of Yoongi's lips on mine. He began to draw circles on my thighs, before connecting his to my neck. I moaned, tilting my head to allow Yoongi to have a better angle. He nibbling on my skin, getting me to emit another whimper, and pull at his dark hair. He pulled off, holding me as if I was the most fragile thing in the world, and looking at me as if I was at the same time, the most beautiful. "Jimin. I really like you," he smiled, and I curled up into his chest.
"I really like you too Yoongi," I murmured.

-🌈

I lay next to Yoongi in his bed, my head on his chest, the only thing separating my head and his bare skin was a thin layer of fabric. "Goodnight Jiminie," he whispered, kissing the top of my head. "Goodnight Yoongi."

I closed my eyes, and sleep immediately overtook me.

-

get yourself a friend like yoongi lmao