19

full chapter 

+

[Jimin's POV]

I smiled as I woke up, a sleeping Yoongi directly in front of me. His dark hair fell over his eyes, contrasting his milky white skin. His eyelids fluttered occasionally, his lips puckered also. It was only 11 - it seems he wouldn't be awake any time soon. I slipped out of his loose grip, and walked downstairs, flopping onto the couch. I switched on the TV, flicking through several channels, but not finding anything I wanted to watch. I turned it off again, hanging upside down from the seat. 

I stayed there for a while, until I heard the key turn in the front door. "Jimin! I'm home a day early!" My mum said cheerily, shutting the door behind her. My mouth went dry as I thought of Yoongi upstairs - she'd kill me for not telling her he was here. "Hey there, mother," I said awkwardly. "Mother? When do you call me that?" I shrugged, fiddling with a loose string on my shirt. "I'm just gonna, um, go to the toilet," I announced, running up the stairs and into my bedroom. 

"Yoongi? Yoongi, wake up!" I said frantically, shaking his small frame. He groaned, rubbing his eyes. "Fuck you," he snapped, turning over. maybe later though ;) 
"My mum came home, and she's probably never gonna let me leave the house again if she finds out you're here. She doesn't like having people over unless she knows their address, blood type, ancestor from the 1600's and the name of their great grandfather's dog." 
"My address is *******, my blood type is O, the only ancestor from the 1600's I know was called Suhyuk, and the name of my great grandfather's dog was Hana, because she had one black patch over her eye."
"I'm impressed," I chuckled, playing with his messy fringe. 

"Jimin? There's obviously someone in there, and you're not in the toilet," my mum's voice came from behind the door. I looked to Yoongi, who quickly got out of bed, put on his jeans and fixed his hair. "I look gross, but open it. I'll tell her all she needs to know to not be mad at you." I walked up the door, and opened it cautiously. "Are you gonna be mad?" I asked. She shrugged. "It depends if I approve of them or not. Is it a girl or a boy?" 
"A boy," I mumbled, looking at the ground. 
"Oh please, it's obvious it wouldn't be a girl, I don't know why I asked." I opened the door fully, revealing Yoongi sitting on the bed, a sincere enough looking smile plastered across his face. "She's gonna interrogate you now," I said, sitting beside him. 
"Oh god," he whispered. 

"I'm Jiyeon, nice to meet you..."
"Yoongi." 
"Nice to meet you Yoongi." 
"You too." I bit my lip to stifle a laugh at how fake he was being. He shot me a glare, and pinched my thigh when my mum couldn't see. I squeaked, but pretended I'd poked myself in the eye. "So, Yoongi, how old are you?" My mum began. 
"I'm 19." 
"When did you turn nineteen?"
"9th March." 
"Where are you from?"
"Daegu." 
"Have you got any pets?" 
"I don't see why that matters, but I have a dog." 

I furrowed my eyebrows - there hadn't been a dog when I stayed over at Yoongi's. "Do you have a job? Or do you go to college?" 
"Both, I go to Seoul National University, and I also work as a rapper." 
"How did you manage to go there? That's probably the best university in the country!"
"Music scholarship."
"Have you got any siblings? And what family have you got?"
"Um, there's my mum, my dad, and my brother. And like aunts and uncles and shit." 

The questioning went on for a little longer, before my mum gathered all personal information she needed. "That, that was a lot," Yoongi said, falling backwards onto the bed. I nodded in agreement, resting my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head, holding me by the stomach. I smiled, burying my face into his chest. "I was afraid she'd ask you how much money was in your bank account and then you'd have to come to terms with the fact that you're rich." "Dear lord Jimin, I'm not rich."
"Fine, you have a considerable amount of money that you like to spend on pretty things."
"Touche." 

-🌈

I stood in the doorway, as Yoongi put on his jacket. "Bye Yoongi," I smiled sadly. He put a hand on my face, caressing my cheek  with his thumb. "I'll text you later. Bye baby." He pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss, which was over quicker than I would've liked it to be. He gave my forehead a peck, before walking away, and into his fancy ass rich person car, driving away. I watched him until his car turned the corner, and sat down on the doorstep. 

Why do I miss him already?

-

what's your favourite tv show quote? 

mine's: does your stomach hurt? that's how you know you're in love. 
it's from eyewitness which is hands down the best show in the world