The Initiation Part 2.

Ozpin, who is drinking from his mug at the top of the cliff where you and Ruby were launched, surveys the Emerald Forest. Glynda comes to his side.

OZPIN:

So, how are our future warriors doing so far?

MISS GLYNDA:

(Look at the tablet in her hand.)

Well, most of them have already found their partners. Miss Rose has made contact with the heiress, Miss Schnee. The young man, Jaune Arc, is with Miss Nikos.

OZPIN:

Hmm. And what about Y/N? What is his status?

MISS GLYNDA:

(Look at the tablet, a video showing you fighting off Beowolves.)

Our mysterious vigilante is apparently fighting off Beowolves. Quite ably, I might add. His launcher had sent him further from where the objective was.

OZPIN:

Hmm.

MISS GLYNDA:

(Rolls her eyes in annoyance and sighs.)

Ozpin, will you now tell me why you had Mr. Y/N's launcher altered to send him into the more infested Grimm area?

OZPIN:

Did you manage to receive our mysterious vigilante's application and records? What do they say?

MISS GLYNDA:

Yes.

(Swipes her hand on the tablet, showing your records.)

It's as clean as any normal application. He's one of the top students in his class, excels at combat and his teachers praised him for his adaptability to his surroundings. I don't see anything wrong with his record.

OZPIN:

On the surface, perhaps. I contacted the teachers at Signal regarding Y/N's personal documents. His birth certificate and such. They all appear quite normal. Almost too normal, I might add. When I dig deeper for more information such as where he was born, I found nothing. His true identity is being hidden.

MISS GLYNDA:

You suspect that Y/N could be a spy, isn't it? That he was sent by our enemy?

OZPIN:

If he is indeed a spy, the Grimms in the forest will take care of him for us.

MISS GLYNDA:

And if he actually survives and manages to pass the initiation, what then?