Jaunedice.

It's been a few weeks already that you're at Beacon Academy and you have been adjusting to the lifestyle or more or less. You've went to every one of your classes on time and have been doing so well so far in your studies though people tend to tell you that you procrastinate on your assignments but you always managed to complete them on time albeit barely. Today though is Miss Glynda Goodwitch class which is one that you always look forward to because her class is more towards fighting and the basic fundamental of combat. You managed to expertly defeat a classmate today and once your turn was done, the next one is Jaune and Cardin. Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester are seen dueling, with Jaune being clearly outmatched. Cardin simply laughs at Jaune's attempts to strike him, taunting Jaune as they spar. As he blocks Jaune's sword, Cardin tells Jaune that this is when he loses, but Jaune refuses submit, which prompts Cardin to knee him in the stomach. Just before Cardin is able to deliver the finishing blow, Glynda Goodwitch calls the match. 

"Cardin, that's enough." Miss Glynda ordered. Cardin manages to stop though reluctantly and he goes on the other side of the stage. Miss Glynda comes forward.

"Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mister Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more...defensive strategy." Jaune looks at his scroll with his portrait and his aura bar blinking red with a sad expression. "We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?" 

"Speak for yourself." Cardin says, slinging his mace over his shoulder and walks off the stage. 

"Remember everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before students from other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing. You, Yang, Weiss and Ruby are obviously excited and it shows in how giddy you are about it. The Vytal Festival is one way for you to finally get your Huntsman license. 

"Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale." The bell rings, signaling the end of class. The bell rings, signaling the end of class. While everyone turns to leave, Jaune is still on the stage, with his head down. You and Pyrrha exchanged concerned looks with one another regarding Jaune. Team RWBY, team JNPR and you all head to the cafeteria. Nora begins to tell everyone of a tale which has Yang interested to hear. You on the other hand are too busy wolfing down your meatloaf to hear Nora's story.

"So...There we were...In the middle of the night..." Nora begins her tale.

"It was day." Ren interrupts.

"We were surrounded by Ursai." Nora continues

"They were Beowolves" Ren corrects her again.

"DOZENS OF THEM!" Nora exclaimed.

"Two of them." Ren corrects her again.

While Nora was continuing her story, Ruby and Pyrrha noticed that Jaune looks a bit glum ever since Miss Glynda's class. Ruby taps you on the arm and you look at her as she is nudging her head in the direction of Jaune. You see that Jaune still hasn't gotten over what happened in Miss Glynda's class. You, Ruby and Pyrrha exchange glances, not really sure on how to approach the subject.

"Jaune...Are you okay?" Pyrrha asks.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Why?"

"It's just that you seem a little...not okay..." Ruby says.

"You've looked glum ever since Miss Glynda's class, dude." you say.

"Guys, I'm fine. Seriously, look!" Jaune gives a thumbs up and a smile but it's hardly working since even he doesn't believe it. Everyone suddenly heard a loud laughter and turned to where it was coming from. It's coming from Cardin and his team and by the looks of it, it seems like he's harassing a Faunus girl. "Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school." Pyrrha says.