Welcome To The Team.

You're finally discharged from the hospital and are on your way towards the dorm building. On your way to the dorm building, you stop at the place where a statue depicting Huntress and Huntsmen standing triumphally. A symbol of this world's protector. As you stare at the statue, you wonder if you'll be a great Huntsman. You stare at your hand.

MAIN CHARACTER:

Will I be able to finally be a Huntsman? Even for someone like me?

PROF. OZPIN:

I believe everyone has the potential to be great. To be something that even they don't know. The human race is like that sometimes.

You turn towards the voice behind you and see Ozpin with his usual stoic expression and holding his mug in his hand and his cane in the other hand. Ozpin approaches you, standing beside you and looks at the statue for awhile before turning towards you.

PROF. OZPIN:

I went to see you at the hospital but you've already been discharge. I would thought that you would be release around noon, not early morning.

MAIN CHARACTER:

I like to get a head start on some things. In this case, my dorm room so I came early to get settle in. Plus, in my case, it's complicated with me having no team yet.

PROF. OZPIN:

Then allow me to show you the dorm building. This way is actually to the classrooms.

MAIN CHARACTER:

(Embarrassed)

O-Oh, I thought that this was the way...I see.

You pull out the brochure that was promoting Beacon Academy and on it is a map of the entire campus. Ozpin looks at the brochure and has a small amuse smile on his face.

PROF. OZPIN:

(Chuckles)

Well, if you mean like 10 years ago according to that brochure then you would be right.

When you examine the brochure, you discover that it was published a decade ago. You let out a sigh, your visage disturbed by the fact that such a basic error had been made. Ozpin chuckles and so do you. After that, Ozpin takes you on a tour of the whole school so that in the future you won't get lost on the grounds of the academy, which is at least what you thought would happen given how big the academy grounds are. The height of the buildings in this area of Beacon, particularly that particular tower building, is something that strikes you as particularly remarkable. Your first thought is that it must be Ozpin's office or some significant location. You and Ozpin have made it to the dormitory building at long last. The structure has an ordinary appearance, and much like the other structures located inside the institution, it is rather tall and quite large. After a shove from Ozpin, the door opens, and you go through the entryway. Both of you start walking in the direction of your room as you make your way there. Ozpin reaches into his pocket, retrieves a key, and opens the door that is located at the end of the passageway. He motions for you to come in by cocking his head slightly. As soon as you enter your room, you cast your gaze all around the space. As soon as you go inside, you will see that there are two desks located on each side of the door. In addition to it, there are two bookcases and four beds. The room is really large and has plenty of open space.