Chapter 2

W-what??..I'm pregnant? No way? How? There's only one man i had sex with before..and it's Jungkook.
"Are you sure doctor Kim?" "Yes..so..two weeks from now..you need to come and see me here,okay?" "Okay doc..thank you"

How can I pregnant with his child..I thought that he always wear condom when we do sex.."grr"
"Are you hungry baby? I'm sorry..So now..let's go home"

(At Jimin's apartment)
Jimin goes straight to his fridge as soon as he get inside of his apartment."What!!..There's nothing in here..urgh..i need to go shopping for some groceries".

(At a supermarket)

What should I buy..hmm..aah..orange juice and milk..people said that it's good for baby. Suddenly,Jimin bump into someone."Auch..don't you see?" "I'm so-sorry..wait..is that you Jimin?" "Yoongi-hyung!?..what are you doing here?"
"I just want to buy my razor..are you alone?" "Do you see someone else here?..Yes I'm alone..why?"
"Let's go grab some coffee and donuts? I know that you love mocha..right? Or you already change your type?" "No..I still love mocha..how can you know that I love mocha?" "Ummmmm...I heard from Taehyung before"
Oooh..Taehyung..that traitor "Okay,let's go"

(At the cafe)

"So..what are you doing now? Are you still in a relationship with Jungkook?"
"Urghh..actually..we broke up a month ago" "Oh..sorry" "It's okay..he found his true love..sooner or later I need to accept the truth..by the way,how about you? Are you in a relationship?" "No. There's no one catch my interest" "Oh..really? Then..what is the style you like?"

"You".