Chapter 3

"W-what?! Are you serious hyung? You're joking right?" "Nope..I'm serious..I have a crush on you for a long time" "B-but..why me? I'm not that handsome..I'm fat and ugly and-" "Shush Jimin..you're prefect,okay?"

That again..'you're perfect'..such a lie.

"But hyung..I thought that you are straight" "At first..yes I am..but after I saw you..I can't stop thinking about you..I-I think I love you"
"Hmm...listen hyung..I need to tell you something..I'm pregnant,okay?..now you can stop loving me like that person" "What? You're pregnant? With Jungkook's child?"

"Yes..so..you can leave now..you can't love me now" Jimin start sobbing and Yoongi become panic. "Jimin..I will never leave you..and I will never stop loving you..I-I..we can raise the baby together..how about that?"
"Really hyung? You will never leave me and my baby? Eventhough it is not your baby?" "Yes Jimin..I will love him/her as my own child" "Thank you hyung" Jimin ran and hug Yoongi which is startled with Jimin's sudden act.
"Now..do you wanna go home..I think the little one is hungry.." Jimin smile at the nickname Yoongi make to his baby. "Hmm..okay hyung. Let's go"

I'm sorry with my broken grammar..and..It's the short chapter again. Because I can't spend a lot of my time on my phone..again..sorry guys