Chapter 5 ( Flashback Part 1)

5 years ago

Jimin and Taehyung were a bestfriend before..they went to the same high school and became friend by then..
They always stick together and help each other in study because they want to go to the same university which is; Seoul University.

After they take the test..they both got a good result with flying colors,so they really happy because can go to the same university.

"Jimin..!! I'm so excited to go the Seoul University..I hope you will be my roommate there",Taehyung shout happily next to Jimin's ear.
"Yes..yes..I'm happy too..but please don't yell like that again..I might be deaf sooner or later because of you!"
"Hehehe...sorry Jimin..It's just I'm so excited"..

One month later,they go to the Seoul University to sign in their names..Jimin got Room 218 meanwhile Taehyung sadly got Room 312..It means that they will be live separated..Taehyung was being so whiny said that he don't want to have a roommate other than Jimin meanwhile Jimin just okay with it..Live in another room doesn't make them can't seeing each other everyday because they took the same course.
Jimin just hope that his roommate is kind enough to be friends.

(I'm sorry because I don't updated the chapters lately..because I'm busy make some cookies for upcoming Eid Mubarak..and I'm a Malaysian so right now I'm fasting..I promise that I will continue the second part of this chapter..thank you for who like this story..and sorry for my broken English)