Chapter 8

In present

Jimin is gettting ready to go to work when suddenly nauseous come hit him. " Urghh..why now, I'm going to be late this way "

*ring *ring

Jimin get out from the bathroom and search for his phone to picked up the call.
" Hello? Who is this? "
" Hello Jimin..It's me, Yoongi hyung "
" Oh Yoongi hyung, why you call me? "
" I want to ask you if you want to have a lunch with me later..will you? "
" Urmm..okay, can you pick me up later? "
" Okay. See you later. Bye Jimin "
" Okay hyung. Bye "

Jimin is waiting for Yoongi at in front of his workplace. While Jimin is waiting, suddenly he saw someone that he wish he would never meet again. It is Taehyung and more suprisingly is Taehyung walk side-by-side, hands intertwined with none other than Hoseok.

At the restaurant

"Jimin? Jimin? Earth to Jimin!"
"Eh..what hyung?"
" I ask you what you wanna eat but you spaced out just now..is there anything that you want to share with me?"
"Urrr..actually..When I'm waiting for you just now..I-I saw Taehyung with someone"
"Who? Jungkook?"
"No..if it's Jungkook I wouldn't care..but strangely Taehyung went out with Hoseok hyung"
"Hoseok? Urmm..maybe they just hang out as friends"
"No hyung..they looks so romantic with each other..I can see it"
"Then..is it means that Taehyung cheat on Jungkook?"
"I don't know.."

Jimin POV

If it is true that Taehyung is dating Hoseok hyung and cheating on Jungkook..it is too much..

I can't just let him do this to Jungkook after he stole Jungkook from me.

Not after he promised to me that he would love Jungkook with his whole heart.

I'll invistigate about this. I must know the truth.