Hostette?

You grabbed Kyoyas arm and pulled him into another room. "What are you thinking?! I did not agree to this!" you yelled at him. You saw him smirk then felt yourself gets pushed to the wall. He was close. Too close for comfort. You looked at him. He had a devious look in his eyes. "You made a bet and I won so you do as I say." he said calmly. You tried not to blush but a bit of red seemed to show in your cheek. "Fine...: you muttered. "What was that?" he lifted up your chin. He had a smug look on his face. You turned your head away but he only grabbed your chin again and made you look at him. "I said fine" you said a bit louder. "Good" he moved away from you and went back to the host club. You took a minute to catch your breath then went back into the room. You saw the boy still waiting for you and you sat down next to him. "I'm Uchikina"* he said looking down. You smiled at him. It was a forced smile but a smile. "Nice to meet you" you said in a slightly cheerful voice. You talked to him for about 30 minutes before he had to leave. Once everyone had left the twins said loudly "Doesn't she need a type?" You looked a bit confused. "um...How about I have no type? I don't even want to do this! Isn't the host club to entertain ladies?! How do I fit in?!! " you started to yell. The twins whispered to each other though it was loud enough for you to hear "Maybe she's the hostile type." One of the twins whispered. "Or the surly type" the other one whispered. You were about to go over there and hit them but then Kyoya chimed in. "We could make a lot more money this way. Opening up to boys might not be a bad idea." You pointed to Haruhi "Then she can help me out!" you yelled. They looked surprised. "Yeah she could...but it might be too much of a shock for everyone." one of the twins said. "NO!!! MY SECRET PRINCESS!!" Tamaki yelled with a never ending river of tears flowing down his face. You sighed. Kyoya looked at his book "Before we get into that lets go back to the topic of what type she is..." he said coldly. "Devious type?" Honey suggested. "No too close to the little devil type." Tamaki said. "How about the malicious type?" Mori said. You turned to Mori as everyone turned to you. That was the first time he had talked to you. "Thats perfect!" Tamaki yelled at the top of his lungs. You thought it over. Maybe that wasn't so bad. Being the malicious type. Though it is odd being a girl host.

******Uchaikina means shy is Japanese! just to let you know!~~~And don't hesitate to leave me a comment!!!******