4th Date pt. 2

When you walked into the building you saw all the amazing flowers. Flowers everywhere. So many different kinds. You were still looking around in awe when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked to see Tamaki. "I knew you'd like it, kitten. It really is pretty, isn't it." You nodded. "Want to go look around?" he asked, grinning slightly. You nodded and grabbed his hand, dragging him all around the building. There were so many different kinds of flowers from roses to daisys to lilys. You ran around looking at all of them, Tamaki following behind. You walked into a room that was dark. You had a little trouble seeing but there were some lights. Tamaki was behind you. "This is were the Night Gladiolus are. They only bloom at night so they keep the lights dim in here so you can see the flowers. You turned around to face Tamaki. He was closer than you thought and he was only a few inches away. He bent down so your faces weren't even an inch away. You blushed and turned to look at the flowers. The flowers weren't particularly pretty but something about them made you want to look at them for a long time. You felt Tamaki pull you closer. He rested his head on yours. You blushed lightly and kept looking at the flowers. After finishing looking at all the flowers Tamaki brought you back to your house. You sighed and waved goodbye. You went inside and collapsed on your bed. You were tired from running around. You fell asleep.