3rd Date pt. 2

You sat down in the car and waited. As the rollar coaster car started to move up you clung to Mori. You were a little...ok maybe a lot scared. You closed your eyes as the rollar coaster plummeted down. You clung to Mori as tightly as you could. You felt his hand set on your back. You looked up at him for a moment. He had no emotion on his face. You quickly closed your eyes as you did another flip. You buried your head in his chest. His scent seemed to fill your nose. You felt the wind rush by you. When the rollar coaster stopped you didn't let go. You weren't sure why you just didn't want to. You heard his voice in your ear. "Its over we need to get up now." You quickly sat up, blushing. You nodded and got out of the car. He got out after you and walked you over to a booth. He paid the guy some money then picked up a dart. He threw the dart at a balloon and poped it. He got a large purple bear and handed it to you. You smiled and hugged the bear tightly. A slight smiled seemed to appear on his face. You kissed his cheek and saw a blush rise to his face. You giggled and looked around for the next thing to do. You felt and arm go around your waist and you were turned around. You saw Mori's face very close to yours. You blushed and tried to move away but the arm around your waist stopped you.

~~~~~~~~~~Cliff hanger!! Kinda? Anyway Hope you like this!!! :D Leave some comments on who you should go on a date with next!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~