Next date???

You walked to school. You kept thinking about your date with the twins. You really enjoyed yourself. You were in a daze through classes. You walked up to the host club and before you could even walk in you felt a sudden weight on your arm. "_____-chan! Is it true you went on a date with Hika-chan and Kao-chan." You nodded looking down at the little blonde boy. He pouted and whined "Thats not fair!! I wanna go on a date with _____-chan too!!" You smiled slightly. "Well how about Friday?" The little boy looked happy. "We can eat lots of cake!!" He cheered. You saw Mori walk up. You wondered if Mori was going to come or if it would only be you and the little boy. You walked into the host club and met with your guests. You enjoyed yourself actually. You were getting used to the idea of being a female host. After you had finished with your last guest you walks]ed to a room to get your bag. You were alone until you heard the door open and close. You turned around to see an upset looking Hikaru. "Your going on a date with Honey-sepai?" he asked, upset. You nodded slightly. Hikaru looked at a lost for words. He then looked like he was going to tear up. "So you didn't just go on a date with us because you want to be with us..." he quickly left the room before you could respond. You grabbed your stuff and chased after him. It was too late. You couldn't find the upset twin anywhere. The rest of the week was a blur. Hikaru wouldn't talk to you and you didn't pay any attention in class. You almost forgot about your date Friday. Almost.