Ending 1 (Tamaki)

You dragged your suitcase off the plane. You knew exactly who you were going to see first. You ran out to the limo that was waiting for you. You gave the adress and looked out the window, excited. The limo stopped at a large mansion. It had been a year since you moved. You ran up and knocked. A maid opened the door and told you to wait in a room. You sighed and waited. All of a sudden you heard running and got hugged tightly. "I MISSED YOUUUUUU!!" Tamaki said loudly, hugging and spinning you around. "H-hello Tamaki sempai...Y-you're crushing me..." You managed to get out. Tamaki stopped hugging you. "Sorry I just misses you so much." Tamaki said with a puppy dog face. You laughed and pat his head. "I missed you too Tamaki sempai." you sat down. He sat next to you and looked at you seriously. "_____ I wanted to tell you something before you left..." he said. You nodded slightly, know Tamaki was rarely serious. "_____ I've like you for awhile...I just never told you how much...You see I love you, ______" he said slowly. You looked up at him, shocked. "U-uh Tamaki Sempai...I-" You started but Tamaki cut you off. "If you dont like me then..." Then you cut him off with a kiss. At first Tamaki was surprised at first but quickly kissed back. He slowly wrapped his arms around you and you laced your arms around his neck. You slowly pulled away. "I do like....no love you Tamaki." you said, looking into his eyes. He smiled and kissed you again. "Will you stay here then? With me?" He asked. You nodded and he pulled you into a tight hug. "I need to unpack Tamaki." He nodded and let you go, taking you up to your room.