♡. [ 🌸 Trust 🌸 ] .♡

DUM-DA-DA-DAAAAA!

Hello, Hello! ❤
Another one shot, yes! Hmm, this chapter might suck since the idea just hit me soooo yeah, and also, this is an AU where Sasuke returned home on his own will, sooooo just don't hate me for this! Thankies ~

Happy Reading~ 🌸🎤

🌸

Are you going to choose to be alone again?  On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now!

I have a family, I have friends, but if you're gone.. To me.. It'll be the same as being alone!

If you stay with me, I'll make sure you won't regret it!

Everyday will be fun,

Well definitely be happy,

I'll do anything for you..

So.. Please! Stay here!

I'll help you with your revenge, I'll do something!

So please stay here, with me! If you can't stay then.. Take me with you!

I love you very much, Sasuke-kun!

Don't leave! If you do, I'll scream!

You really are annoying..

Sakura.. Thank you..

Sasu..ke.. -kun..

Those words kept repeating itself in her busy thoughts. She already forgave him, forgot all the things he did. But, she just couldn't trust him anymore. Forgiving someone is easy but trusting someone again? Now, that's a different story.

She tried to forget all the things he'd done, he once tried to put an end to her life. He once threatened the village he despised for hurting his family. He didn't mind rejecting her feelings for him.

Sakura let out a sigh of frustration. Right now, she was at her best friend's house. Ino invited Sakura to have their serious conversation about Sasuke's return.

Ino knew that Sakura was hiding something and she ought to know what it was. Arms crossed, she tapped her feet and raised an eyebrow at her emotionless friend, "Spill."

Sakura who was at the balcony turned her gaze at the blonde, "Spill what?"

Ino pointed her index finger to where Sakura was, "Duh! It's obvious that you're hiding something and it's my job to let you spill the beans."

Sakura rolled her eyes, "Don't be ridiculous, nothing's wrong. Everything is fine. Sasuke is back. Naruto is happy—"

"What about you?" Ino cutted her off, "What about you, Sakura? Are you happy?"

Sakura hesitated, "...I guess? Team seven is finally complete. What more can I ask of?"

Ino had her arms at her waist and shook her head in an irritating manner, "Sakura, Sakura, Sakura!"

"What?" Now, she was facing her best friend.

"You just don't get it!" Ino let out a sigh. She was seriously annoyed of how naive Sakura was right now.

"What is it exactly that I don't get?"
Sakura's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Ino facepalmed and walked over to Sakura and placed her hands on her shoulders and began to shake her, "What is wrong with you!? Just then you were madly in love with him and now you're completely shutting him off!"