♡. [ 🌸 Regrets 🌸 ] .♡

🌸

He left me..

He won't be coming back to me..

Why do I always mess things up..

"What's wrong, Sakura-chan?"

A certain blonde came over sat beside the pinkette. Sakura was indeed, obviously frustrated, obviously depressed..

For today is the death anniversary of her best friend..

Nine years.. Within those years Sakura couldn't forget Sasuke. No matter how much she tried, — she just couldn't.

He left a great whole on her heart and no man could ever mend it.

Sakura clasped both of her hands and let out a frustrated groan. Naruto could only frown at the sight.

He knew how hurt Sakura was.
He knew how she was/in pieces.

"Why does he have to leave me..? Why does he have to go so fast? Why is he so unfair?" She suddenly asked which caught Naruto off guard.

Naruto scratched the back of his head. No one knows what's going in Sasuke's head. Not even him. Considering he is Sasuke's close friend.

But of course, he was sure of one thing.

That Sasuke would do anything for Sakura even if he puts his life on the line — which he certainly did.

Sakura wouldn't even accept the fact that Sasuke's gone but eventually, she will.

And Naruto would make sure of that.

Acceptance is the key to moving on.

A long silence was added before Naruto could speak up, "Sakura-chan, Sasuke didn't risk his life for you to live your life like this.."

Sakura immediately turned her gaze to the blonde with a face full of amusement, "Am I right? Did it ring a bell? I sure hope so'ttebayo. I mean, believe it, Sasuke risked his life to protect you, he didn't die for nothing, he doesn't want you to waste the life he protected."

Naruto grinned at his crying best friend, "Cheer up, Sakura-chan. Sasuke's watching over you, like always. You might haven't noticed it but he did care. You guys formed a bond no one could replace. Think about your chemistry with each other'ttebayo!"

Little by little, Sakura's face lightened up. A smile crept into her face. A smile no one has ever since right after Sasuke's death.

She was going to do this, she won't let it all go to waste. Still hoping that Sasuke would come back.

We wouldn't know..

He might be reincarnated..

Sakura, Naruto, don't ever give up..
I'll be always watching, I'm here..
You guys won't be alone..

🌸

© All Rights Reserved
     BlossomHeartu 🌸