Baby steps

*Kris pov*

"Are you ready now? God, you take forever!

I shouted as I sat in the living room waiting for her to get out of the room from changing or whatever girls do to get ready.

"Gah! Hold on, hold on..I'm almost done."

I heard her shout for afar.

I sighed and slouched resting my head on my arm that was resting on my leg.

"Ready!"

I heard her shout as she walked down the hall, I watched her every move. She looked beautiful. I rose up and walked next to her and went to the door.

"What is it? Did I dress poorly?"
She asked.

"No no, you just look different."

"Is that a bad thing?"

She sounded offended. She began to walk out the door to the car and I followed.

Women are so sensitive.

"You look fine. You look like my rabbit."

I said as I caught up to her and opened the door and let her in. She looked at me, and then slowly eased herself into the car. I ran to the other side, and came in and started the car. We both stayed quiet.

"You know this is our first time out.."

She pleaded in a calm voice.

"Yeah, where should we eat?"

I asked.

"Hmm how about Benihana's?"

"Oh, alright. Just because you asked."

I teased.

*Rachel's pov*

He let me in, that's something he would never do. That's weird, he seems like he has no emotion, but acts to me differently now. Is he getting closer to me? He's actually taking me somewhere I suggested. He never does that! Oh gosh, why is this making me so exited? I just want to hug him and cuddle with him!

*Kris' pov*

Finally we get here without arguing. She actually has a heart.