} TWO {

A/N I included a map of Eastern State Penitentiary in this part so you could kind of see where Ryan and Shane are going. According to he map, cellblock twelve (one of the sections mentioned in this part) is closed to the public. However, I've read articles of people hunting ghosts there so I assume it is open to some people (probably people who pay a lot of money) and Buzzfeed seemed to me like the kind of people that would be allowed access to it.

Ryan and I slowly made our way through the dark building, filming all the places that our fans would be the most eager to see. Every now and then a distant noise would give us a slight scare but, for the most part, we remained calm.

As we approached cellblock twelve, Ryan stopped and looked down the long hallway lined with prison cells.

"You ready for this?" He asked me, nervously,

"Ready to explore a haunted section of an old jail? Of course!" I told him, silently reassuring myself that it would be ok.

"You know, people claim to have seen a lot of creepy stuff down here." He said. "Maybe we'll get some of our first really good footage."

"Maybe." I said, before taking a step forward.

Ryan followed me and together we walked down the hallway, gazing into the dark cells as we walked. Our flashlights barely penetrated the dim light and it was slightly hard to see. Ryan was a step behind me so I wasn't able to tell whether or not he was scared. Knowing him, he probably was but, he didn't say anything to me so I decided to let him deal with his fear himself for the time being.

"Shane." He whispered after a moment.

"Huh?" I turned around.

"What if we went into the cells? You can go in one and I'll go into another and we'll stay in there alone for a minute and try to communicate with the spirits." He suggested.

"Ryan, that is the bravest thing I've ever heard you say to me." I told him and his face lit up with a slight smile. He looked almost proud of himself for wanting to venture into a haunted jail cell alone.

"I'll go in here..." he gestured to the open door beside him. "And you can go down there into the next one." Ryan explained, taking a slight step closer to the cell door.

"Alright. We'll come back out here in... two minutes?" I offered.

Ryan nodded, before turning and walking into the dark cell. Once he'd gone in, I started to walk down the hall towards my own cell.

Standing outside the door, I turned and looked back at the room that Ryan had just disappeared into only moments before. Then as I was about to go into my own, something down the hall caught my eye. I froze and stared blankly at a ghostly white figure standing just a few doors down from me. Resisting the urge to scream, I peeled my eyes away and rushed into the cell.

I looked around at the emptiness, shining my flashlight into each corner of the room, making sure I was alone. After taking a moment to regain my breath, I stood in the middle of the room and gazed into the darkness, just out of view of my light.

"I know your here." I called out, as loudly as I dared so that Ryan wouldn't hear me. "I know your listening to me speak right now. Scare me as much as you want. I don't mind but... please don't scare Ryan. He's my best friend and he's really scared of ghosts. I just want to protect him. I don't want him to be scared so please leave him alone!"

After I finished I looked towards the thick cell wall separating me from Ryan. Maybe the spirits would listen to me?

Suddenly Ryan screamed loudly in the next room.