Tom x Tord

Tom's POV

I sat on he sofa watching commercials, waiting on everyone to get back from the store with my Smirnoff. I heard the door open only to reveal that stupid commie. Tord was looking pretty fucking sneaky, wait, didn't he go to the store with Edd and Matt, I walked towards him and behind him as he entered the door he didn't hear me. I stood behind him arms crossed " whatcha doing commie", Tord jumped back and turned around to look at me " oh, hello Jehovah's Witness what seems to bring you here, didn't you go with Edd and Matt?" This fucking bastards up to something I just know it.  " no I thought you went with them, besides that's not what I asked you,what are you doing ". Tord blushed a crimson red and looked at me with sudden lust in his eyes. " Tord, what's with that look?" The only time I ever actually ever said his name was when I knew something was up. He took a step closer to me now towering. He went behind me and grabbed my ass, I flushed with a rainbow of reds, streaming across my face and shrieked at the feeling. I turned to look at him quickly " w-what the f-fuck commie!". Shit I was stuttering, Tord now had a shit eating smirk on his face " something I've always felt I wanted to do~" he said in a lustful tone. He then pinned me to the floor and leaned over to my ear whispering things into it, i struggled but to no avail I couldn't move at all so I was trapped. Tord lifted a hand and slid it up my hoodie now messing with my chest. " now will you be a good boy or will I have to punish you~" his voice sent shivers down my spine and I nodded my head unable to speak. I took off my hoodie and shirt revealing my pale chest. He lifted his ?head away from my ear " good boy~" he leaned back down and started kisses gently on my neck to then start nipping slightly. As tord was kissing my neck he ran over a sensitive spot and I let out a moan, he smiled as he kissed my neck and bit down hard probably going to leave a huge hicky. Tord slid his hand down into my ants now rubbing my bulge " t-tord~!" I almost screamed his name as he rubbed. I got off of the floor and zoomed up to my room him still following. I turned in the doorway and smirked at him devilishly" don't you want to do it in here master~" I said sliding my pants off. Tord smiled and walked over to me with a sly smirk on his face. I walked over to the bed and laid down he undressed and the bulge in his boxers was huge I started to drool. He took off his boxers and his cock was beautiful, I wanted it so bad " aren't you going to undress tommy~" I slid off my boxers as well and Tord smirked and towered over me. "Tommy do me a favor and suck~" he said standing next to me. I took his tip into my mouth and started to suck eventually I had his whole member in my mouth sucking and bobbing. " ngggh~" Tord moaned out in pleasure "t-tom I'm a-about t-" and before he could finish his sentence I stopped and laid down on my back. He got on the bed and lined up his member with my entrance. He slid it in slowly and it stung but I knew I just had to get used to it.
Tord's POV

I entered tom slowly but soon had my full length inside of him " s-shit" tom said as I entered " are you ok" " y-yeah just gotta get used to it" I slowly started pumping in and out and soon we were a moaning mess. "Aaaaagh~" I said as I came into tom, tom soon finished after and we laid side by side on his bed huffing and puffing. " I-I love you tord" tom said while snuggled up next to me " I love y-you to, tom"and with that we fell asleep in each others arms.