Tord x Reader

Your POV

I had been living with the Eddsworld crew for 3 years now, an I was growing a crush on one of them. He reminded me of myself but way sexier and a guy. He had Carmel hair a red hoodie and beautiful silver eyes, he made me blush every time I saw him. They were out doing something like grocery shopping only because tomorrow's Halloween they hadn't been gone long but knowing them, they would take forever so I decided to have a little fun I went upstairs from the living room into my room. I opened my side drawer and grabbed a (F/C) vibrator. I walked back downstairs into the living room and sat down on the couch. I started to think of Tord and rubbed myself through my (F/C) underwear/panties.  I let out small moans of pleasure and was blushing slightly. Now my womanhood was wet and I started to slide my underwear/panties off and rub my self more. This was making me horny as fuck but I didn't care I was alone and free to do what I please. I turned on the vibrator and slid it into my womanhood "aaaaghh~" I moaned really loudly, but I didn't want my neighbors to hear so I covered my mouth. I suddenly heard the door lock click and I ran upstairs to my room after sliding my underwear/panties quickly, I didn't have time to grab them and go. I got to my room and slammed my door shut and turned off the vibrator. "Shit, shit, shit" I whispered to myself, I heard bags being placed on the counter and I then heard Edd call for me to come down, " I-I'll be down in a minute!" I yelled making sure he heard me. I slid on some underwear/panties and a large shirt to cover them kinda like a dress and went downstairs.
Tords POV

I put the bags down and walked to the living room and pulled out my hentai and started to read I heard foots patter down the stairs and looked up for a second to see (Y/N) walking down the stairs, damn she looked hot, I wanted to be with her even more than Edd wanted to be with his cola. I had a slight crush on (Y/N), did I say slight, no I meant full on wanted to fuck this bitch here and now kind of crush. I wanted to hold her and tell her it was ok when I knew she was sad, I wanted to take her places and share the world with her, that's what kind of crush I had on her. I blushed slightly now looking back at my hentai and then I spotted something under the coffee table right in front of me. It was a pair of (Y/N)'s favorite colored underwear, I made sure no one was looking and picked it up I examined them and held them. They had a wet damp kind of sticky spot in the crotch area. She was horny, but I wonder from what? I decided to investigate and go into her room during movie time, tonight Edd got to choose what we watched so it was the perfect chance to do so.
{time skip}

I was sitting on the couch watching the children with Edd, Matt, Tom, and (Y/N) now was my chance. "I will be back I have to go to the bathroom" they nodded and I went upstairs I opened (Y/N)'s door and it creaked slightly, I hope no one heard that.then I walked in to investigate.
Your POV

I heard a door creak from upstairs and from what I know, my door is the only door that creaks. I got off of the couch and went to my room and the door was cracked I opened it ready to punch the intruder with all I had until Tord  turned and his silver eyes looked into my (E/C) ones. He had a dark blush on his face and after I say what he looked at I had a dark blush on my face to. He had seen the (F/C) vibrator laying on my bed along with the shirt and bra. He looked at me now with lust in his eyes I now had lust in mine to. " did you get to finish, (Y/N) ~ " Tord said lustfully I shook my head and walked towards him, when I got to him I caressed his cheek with my hand and he had his hands now on my hips. We smashed our lips together and we fell on my bed next to the vibrator. He kissed me passionately but roughly as well, he slid his hands up my shirt cupping my breast, he messed with my breasts and my nipples. As he was doing that I sat up and slid my shirt off and then I remembered something I needed to ask " d-do you have protection?" He sat there for a second but then reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. We sat up and continued to kiss while he was working his pants off. He eventually got them off and I looked at his crotch, I wanted it really bad now, It was huge and I started to rub his crotch and he let out small moans. He looked at my chest and saw I still had my bra on so I took it off and was left in only my underwear/panties. Tord pulled off his boxers revealing a throbbing member, he slid the condom on and I smiled at him devilishly. Started stroking his member with my hand while kissing him passionately, while he rubbed my clit I let out moans through the long kiss. We stopped kissing and we stopped rubbing because Tord grabbed the rim of my underwear/panties and ripped them off of me. I gasped and then looked at him he kissed along my neck and down my stomach to my womanhood. Tord started to lick and suck my pussy I grabbed the bed sheets right and let out loud moans. He stopped and looked at me " call me master and I'll finish the job~" he said smirking with one eyebrow raised. " m-master p-please finish me off~" I said lustfully he then went back to what he was doing and I soon cummed in his face. I looked at him and apologized. He laughed and licked it off of his face " it's fine love, tastes great by the way~" " well i-I'm not done yet~" he sat up and I pushed him unto his back I pulled off his condom and he had a shocked expression on his face " (Y-Y/N) what are you doing!" " trust me Tord I'll be careful~" I got on top of him and lined up my entrance with his member. I slowly slid his member in and hissed in pain a little, soon get used to it. I bounced up and down and it felt amazing to me and Tord both, he had his head thrown back in pleasure drooling slightly. His head shot up and he almost yelled something that made me happy " (Y-Y/N) I'm cumming !" I swiftly got off of him and let him release. He laid there panting and I laid next to him. I kissed his cheek and told him I loved them before he mumbled the words " I love y-you to (Y-Y/N)" then we fell asleep in each others arms.