Edd x Matt

Edd's POV

I had been sitting on the couch in between tom and tord making sure they wouldn't fight. It had been awhile since I had seen Matt so I wanted to make sure he was ok "tom,tord I'm going to go check on Matt. Do you think you guys can behave while I'm away for like 5 minutes" they looked at me like I was crazy, but soon nodded after. "Alright play nice I'll be back soon" I said as I started walking out of the room. I walked up the stairs towards matts room, and his door was cracked open slightly. I looked into the crack and stepped back slightly. He was masterbating;"e-Edd" I heard him moan out as he blushed profusiously. I went back down stairs traumatized by what I saw, I sat back down next to tom and tord. "Edd, you ok you look like you've seen a ghost" tom said "yeah Edd are you ok" Tord said. I'm suprised they weren't staring each other down with death eyes. I looked at tom and then Tord an then back to the tv, " yeah...I'm fine no ghost just a little tired I suppose". I rubbed my eyes pretending to be tired. " well you should Go upstairs Edd every soldier has to be in their best shape, right" Tord said smiling slightly. I got up and headed towards the stairs after telling the guys goodnight as I passed matts room I heard Matt moan my name more and more. I had started to get slightly hard from this and decided to go in matts room. I opened the door to matts room and he looked at me quickly and hid his member. Matt blushed madly and suddenly sat up strait, his face became pale and he looked so embarrassed. It was cute, "need help with that~" I said seductivly. He looked away from me and mumbled. I walked over to him "what was that, I don't think I heard you~" I said sitting next to him." I-I said yes!" He said now blushing madly, I smirked and pushed him onto his back. I kissed him passionatly "that's what I thought~". I kissed and nipped at his neck earning a few moans from him. His moans turned me on, I admit that, but this moment turned me on more. I removed my pants and boxers inning my erect member with his entrance "e-Edd, w-wait... I'm a virgin" he said looking away embarrassed," well I'll start slowly" I slowly moved my member, tears pricked matts eyes and I wondered if he was doing ok "you ok?","y-yeah" I continued  and my I was completely inside him. I waited a moment so he could adjust "ok,c-continue please" I thrusters slowly and moans and grunts filled the room. The harder I thrusters the hotter and louder it or in the room. "E-Edd! F-fuck I'm so close!~" Matt came, followed by a pleasures moan, I came soon after he did and we wee both exhausted. We were a panting mess "t-thank you e-Edd", "n-no problem" we collapsed on the bed and laid next to each other for awhile, soon falling asleep.