Tom x Reader

Toms POV

Me and (Y/N) had been in a pickle and started to fight a little and we aren't getting along well. So we decided to go for a drink, it's more like Edd told us to get a drink so we did as told and went to the bar.
Time skip ~

I clumsily walked over to (Y/N) and grabbed her arm she turned and looked at me just as drunk as I am. " h-hey c*hic*cutie what a f-fine thing like you doing in a place like this~" I said to (Y/N). She pressed her chest to mine and looked into my eyes lustfully " j-just about to c-come find you t*hic*tommy~" I started to kiss her neck passionatly, she hen wrapped her arms around my neck and let out small moans I picked her up and carried her to a small room where no one ever went, I laid her down on the table and continued to kiss her passionately while removing her shirt and unclip her bra. I slowly kissed down her neck and stomach until I reached her pants line I slid off her pants and (F/C) underwear/panties to then start to lick her woman hood "t-tommy AHHHhHhHhH~" I kissed back up her stomach and started to  rub her womanhood she let out small moans and groans. I then inserted two fingers into her womanhood " do you l-like that (Y/N)~" "yes tommy yes, but t-tommy I don't get all the f-fun~" I stopped pumping my fingers, pulled them out and licked her juices. I unzipped my pants and slid them off along with my boxers now exposing my fully erect member. (Y/N) slowly strokes my dick and it feels absolutely amazing 10/10 hand job. She placed her mouth at the tip Of my member and started to move her head up and down "(Y/N) I-I'm so clooose~" (Y/N) stopped sucking to then start giving me another hand job. ". (Y/N) I'm g-gonn- AHHHhHhHhH~" I came and looked at (Y/N) she looked at me and licked my semen off of her hands. I sat on the ground next to (Y/N) and we held each other and fell asleep.
~time skip~

The next morning we awoke to see each other without a fair about of clothes and blushed with embarrassment and we agreed never to get drunk together again.