Tom x Edd

Edd's POV

I sat in my room drawing pictures of my crush, and my crush just so happens to be one of my roommates, Tom. Tom had been there for me for quite awhile and I had grown to have a crush on him over the years. I started to have some thoughts that kind of made me horny, but now I was getting an erection, and I couldn't hide it. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my now fully erect member, I stroked for a while now letting moans out as I did so I had stayed at home today and everyone else went somewhere accept me, So I was completely alone and had plenty time to finish this.
Tom's POV

I had been at the arcade playing games while everyone else was doing Their own thing. I started to play a shooting game and then I died within 3 hits. " that fucking blows, I'm done" I had gotten angry at the game because it killed me and I didn't even loose any health, so I decided to go home and relax. When I got home looked over at the neighbors who were fighting and just shook my head and headed to the door. I opened the door slowly and quietly because I thought maybe Edd was sleeping, but instead of snores I heard moans. I had to question weather he was sick or not so I walked to the door of Edd's room and listened for a second. All I could hear were stifled moans and something else to " t- tom nnngh~" w-was he moaning my name. I knocked On the door and the moans stopped " y-yes who is it" " it's me, tom, are you ok" I asked questioning weather I should have done that or not. " T-Tom, y-yeah I'm just fine, what are y-you doing back I thought you were out for awhile" after Edd said that I could hear soft moans through the door. Edd you don't sound ok, I'm coming in" " w-wait no don-" and before he could finish I had already opened the door and had a rainbow of reds appear on my face. I was shocked that my crush was master bating to me. " E-Edd, d-do you need any help with that~" I said lustfully and edd sat in shock and nodded slowly I walked over to him and sat next to him  on the floor I started to stroke his member and he started moaning a lot. I decide to do something That would make him feel extremely happy. I took Edd's tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, " nnngh a-Ahh T-tom don't tease~" Edd said lustfully I shrugged and then slid his full length into my mouth.I started to suck lightly and moan myself " t-tom I'm gonna c-cum" Edd said, and with that Edd threw his head back and moaned loudly as he came into my mouth. " don't I get my turn master~" I said to edd as he blushed full on. I carried him over to his bed and laid him down undressing him, after I undressed him I undressed myself. I lined myself up with his entrance and slowly entered, I waited for a second for him to get used to it and then slowly made my way in. Edd let out a moan of pleasure and I started to pump in and out " f-faster p-please !"  Edds said I was about to reach my limit but I did as told ind went faster, we were moaning and grunting messes and then I came inside him and he came unto his stomach we toppled over an laid next to each other. " h-hey Edd, I g-gotta question for ya" " yeah t-tom" " would y-you be my b-boyfriend", and with that he smiled and kissed me on the lips " of course"