CAUTION: MIND BLOWING

ok deep breaths. Hey miraculers its me, again. my heart is pounding right now, because i am being very, very risky right now. My phone is still broken and i wont be able to get it checked out untill monday unfortunatley. so i am on "my" computer right now at 10:38 pm when im supposed to be asleep. i know, i stay up to 1am on my phone usually, but thats different becuase its easy to hide it if someone comes in. but a big and awkward computer that im not even supossed to have in my room? i could possibly die tonight. deep breaths. also, if you havent noticed, it doesnt have auto correct. So annoying.

so yeah im taking a huge risk but i am absolutley desparate! i just HAD  to post this chapter becuase i have some VERY VERY VERY EXCITING NEWS! (no, season 2 has not been released) 

I HAVE FINALLY SOLVED THE PUZZLE! THE PEICES HAVE BEEN PUT TOGETHER AND IT IS COMPLETE! EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT GABE IS HAWKMOTH HAS BEEN PROVEN!

here, lemme explain.

1. the ring, that hawk moth's civilian identidy wears is the same one that fashion jailer wears.

2. the face shape 

3. posture, very formal

5. voice

6. all the other stuff ive proved

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

7. teleportation. 

Yes. Hawk Moth can teleport. 

XoX

here is my evidence:

so when i was watching episode watever the number is Volpina, i noticed that when our heroes are chasing the illusion of hawk moth, the way that he moves is by teleporting. GUYS. THAT IS HOW HE GETS TO HIS LAIR! 

but before i get ahead of myself, there are some things to consider. like how this was just an illusion of hawk moth right? right. BUT keep in mind that hawk moth is controlling Lila. Obviously he would want it to be convincing right? And this is the only way that zag can give us a clue on how he gets to his lair, without giving away the fact that gabe really is him. obviously they wont give away too much, and the location of his lair and the location of the agreste mansion has been a troubling thought for mlb theorists. but they managed to slip in this little detail, which i think alot of us missed. and if anyone else has noticed, surronding the time of ther being an akuma atack, there has also been an absence of gabriel, or an excuse that he cant be somewhere. 

so THERE YA GO, MY FRIENDS. 

i shall leave your minds to explode now.

bye!

omg its 11:09. im such a slow typer. night ;)