SHIP THOUGHTS

Eeeeee guess what readers! My phone is working! Yay! More updates! Yay! Ok so before I get into this chapter I would like to say a few words.

First off, thank you to all my AMAZING readers for all your comments, votes, and contribution to this book! All your feedback is helpful and I am so happy you are enjoying this! I have so much fun writing this book and I still have lots more stuff to come! Also, this book has thirty chapters now, which is the most I've ever had in a book that I made. It's also had over 400 reads, and that is a lot too! I didn't really know what to expect when I made this, but some people seem to be enjoying it, so if you do I would love for you to help this book become more popular and share it! And the last thing I have to say is that requests and suggestions are open, so if you have any I would love to hear them. Also any questions you might have I am ready to answer, so feel free :) So that's gonna wrap it up for my little... um, speech(?) and with that lets head into the main part of this chapter!

Alright. Today I will be sharing my thoughts on all known ships in miraculous ladybug, and there is quite a few so be prepared ;) 

Also quick note, these are all based on my own opinion, so please don't judge. Everyone has the right to think what they want.

Adrien x Marinette –  so cute and my otp! It's so cute how they are always late, and how sweet and loyal Adrien is, and how they can still be real with each other even if they get nervous sometimes. There is so much fluff between them and it's just so fricken cute. 

Ladybug x Cat Noir –  ok so this one is definitely one of my ships, but right now it looks like nothing's happening. Although I would love it if Ladybug slowly fell in love with Cat Noir once she she's that his love is real and he's not really a flirt for anyone else, and didn't realize that she loved him until they revealed or kissed or something. I think it's the same way with Adrien and Marinette, because they are both in love with other people (or so they think), they ignore the secret place in their hearts that say that they love them too.

Ladybug x Adrien – yes! And no. No because it's just nervousness and blushing, which is cute, and yes becuase it's the love square and I ship the whole thing.

Cat Noir x Marinette – yes and no. I say no because I don't think Marinette would fall for Cat Noir, because it just proves to her that he is just a flirt because she sees him flirting with "two different people". Now I say yes because I think that if they hung out more, Marinette would start to see the real Cat Noir, and she would see that he really does love ladybug. I think they would have a beautiful friendship and eventually it would turn into love. I'm really hoping that the balcony scene in s2 is gonna be a deep heart-to-heart discussion leading into an almost kiss. Because Thomas Astruc did say that it was gonna be something "serious 😉".

Nino x Alya – So cute! Sin and fluff, and so cute!

Ivan x Meyleyne – yes. Definitely yes. Ivan's affection and care for meyleyne is adorable, so yes.

Juleka x Rose – yeh, no. Their friendship is too cute! It would ruin the friendship I think, and just because two people are super close as friends does not mean that they have to be a couple right? And what about Prince Ali? (This is NOT meant to be anything against homosexuality, so no hate please. I respect others choices and opinions, so you can respect mine thank you.)

Rose x Ali – yes! Omg so yes! Have people forgot about him? I ship them all the way!

Juleka x Nathaniel – umm... nah. I don't think they really suit each other. Sorry.

Chloe x Kim – yes and no. Yes if Nath and Chlo doesn't work out.

Chloe x Nathaniel – yes. At first I was like, no way! Why would he? But then I saw a really cute comic dub about how slowly they fall in love after Queen Bee saves his life, and he falls in love with queen bee. So even though it probably won't happen, I still ship it.

Kim x Alix –  yeh, sort of. Maybe. Not sure.

Chloe x Sabrina – again with the friendship thing, nah.

Tikki x Plagg – eh, not really. I picture them as being friends who get on each other's neverves sometimes but both ship the love square. Tikki and Plagg don't really match up very well I think.

Lila x Marinette – I've seen a few comics for Lila liking Marinette, but I really don't like Lila, so I'm just gonna say no. She doesn't deserve Marinette, and she is not getting in the way of my otp AGAIN.

I also think Max x Sabrina would be cute, but Idk if it's an official ship.

Whew was that all of them?  

So those are just my thoughts on these ships, it's my opinion and I am entitled to it, so if you wanna hate me then it's your problem not mine. Thank you for reading, and let me know what your thoughts on these are as well! I would love to hear! 

More coming soon, stay tuned! Bye!