Confessions

Ok there is something I really need to get off my chest. You guys are gonna hate me for this, but... 

*holds breath* I like Chloe. 

Aaandbeforeyougetmadlemmeexplainwhy. 

Chloe is one of my favourite characters in Miraculous, because without her in the show it would be less entertaining I think. I like her because she is absolutely hilarious to watch, with her spasms and silly behaviour. And especially her "everybody ADORES me!" 😂. 

I also think she has great potential. She is gonna be a great Queen Bee, and I'm love mean people who end up turning good. Like Sunset Shimmer, (my little pony) for example. We're gonna get to see a whole different side of Chloe, and I bet it will be beautiful. I have hope in her. She's a good person underneath all that snob. Her mom isn't around, just her and daddykins. She has barely any friends, which is her fault, but  I bet she wishes she could start over. And when people have hurt in them, they tend to take it out on other people. Something might of happened with her mom, and she is upset about it. She probably tries to cover it up with her fakeness, because she is too scared to reach out to people. She hides the pain, and it has made her very bitter inside. I have heart for Chloe, and faith. I can't help but see the good in people. Even her. So many people hate her, and I don't blame them. I don't like the way she treats people and no one deserves the trash she throws at people all the time. But put yourself I  her shoes for a moment. 

That is why I like her. 

*End recording*