.:: Chapter 1 : Welcome the VK's ::.

.:: Key ::.

(Y/n) = Your name
B/f/n = Your best friend's name

.:: Your POV ::.

You woke up and yawned.

Your roommate, B/f/n was already up. She was already getting ready for the day.

"B/f/n? What are you doing?" you got up.

"Finally, you're up! I was wondering when you were going to..." she laughed. "Anyway, in answer to your question, I'm getting ready to meet the new students."

"What new students?" you ask, getting out your favorite outfit to dress in.

"The villain kids, duh," she started applying her lipstick.

You paused, "Villains? Why're we getting villain kids here?" you asked.

"They're going to be spending the semester with us. We don't really know why but Prince Ben - er, King Ben-"

"-Almost King Ben-"

"-Right, right, yeah, Prince Ben.. he said that he wanted to invite the kids here to give them another chance. Something about not all of them being evil like their parents," she said.

You shrugged.

"I guess that's right."

You go behind your privacy screen to go change. You put on your favorite black and white spotted top and black skinny jeans on. You slid some brown boots on and did your hair up in a high ponytail. You put some light makeup on as well.

"Hurry!" B/f/n shouted.

"I'm coming! Just let me feed Spot!" you replied.

"Spot!" you called.

Moments after, barking was heard and your Dalmatian, Spot, came bounding in. She barked at you and you picked her up,

"Hey girl... you hungry?"

She barked again, and you laughed. You set her down and gave her her food.

"(Y/N) RADCLIFFE, WE HAVE TO GO!" B/f/n shouted.

"I AM COMING!" You shouted back.

Spot quickly ate her food, so you put her leash on and walked out of your bedroom with her and then went to the courtyard with Crystal.

After awhile of standing around, a black limo appeared. Your heart begins to accelerate with excitement to find out who will be living at Auradon.

Soon 2 girls walked out. One wearing purple, green, and black. She had long purple hair. She crossed her arms and looked around disapprovingly.
Beside her a girl with blue hair who wore all blue looked and hopped around excitedly. She also wore a crown.

Must be a princess.

Then two boys come tumbling out onto the floor. They appear to be fighting over some jacket.

"HEY! You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?!" one boy said.

As soon as Spot sees the smaller boy she cowered.