.:: Chapter 19 : Parentday Disaster ::.

..:: Your POV, 3 days later ::.

It was Parent Day. You were playing with Carlos, Dude, and Spot while Jay practically devoured the chocolate fountain, Evie chatted with Doug, and Ben and Mal spoke to the King and Queen.

A few minutes later you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up and saw it was your parents.
"Momma! Daddy! Hi!" You grinned and hugged them both.

Pongo and Perdida both barked at you and you pet them.
"Hello dear! We missed you so much," your mom said.
"I missed you too!"

"Had a lot of fun here?" Your dad asked.
You nodded.
"Oh! I want you to meet my boyfriend, Carlos. Carlos! C'mere!"

Carlos picked Dude up and walked over, while Spot bound over to her owners and parents.

"Mom? Dad? This is my boyfriend."
He waved shyly.
"Hello there, Carlos!" Your dad shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you. My name's Rodger."
"Very nice to meet you, too, Sir," he smiles nervously.

"Oh, don't be nervous, young one, we won't hurt you. I'm Anita," your mother smiled, shaking his hand next.
"Rodger? Doesn't he look familiar to you?" she said.
You gulped.

"I'm sure he-"
"Why, actually, yes, he does!" your dad replied.
"Have we.. have we met?" he asked.
"No, Sir.. but uhm, you have met my.. mom.." he looked down.
"Who's your mother?" your mom asked.
"...Cruella De Vil."

Perdida barked in surprise. Dude's ears perk up and he barked at her. Pongo looked at Dude strangely and barked back, almost as if they were talking about something...

"Cruella? Oh, Pongo! It's that devil woman! She's trying to hurt our pet!" Perdida cried.
"No! You're wrong! Carlos wouldn't hurt anybody!" Dude answered.
"How do you know, stranger? You've never met Cruella."

"I'm not talking about Cruella, I'm talking about Carlos, her son. Carlos is so nice, I'm his owner!"
"You are?" Perdida gasped.
"Yes, I am. So don't worry. He's taken great care of me. He was afraid of me when we first met though," Dude said.

"Cruella has a son?" Rodger looked at Anita strangely.
"Don't worry! I'm not gonna harm anyone! I actually own a dog," Carlos said, trying to lighten the mood.

"You do?" Anita gasped. "But how? What did your mother tell you about dogs?"
"She said they were rapid pack animals who eat little boys that do bad things," Carlos chuckled. "But when I met Dude, I realized that she was wrong. Even Spot likes me. Here Spot! Here, girl!" Carlos pathis legs and her ears perk up. She ran over to him and jumped up at him, licking his hand.
You grinned at the pair.

Pongo barks. "Spot! Please be careful!"
"Don't worry, daddy! I trust this pet!" Spot barked back at him.

"Hey girl, you like him dontcha?" You pet behind Spot ears and she barked happily.
"Well, I suppose if the dogs trust you, we can trust you," your mom smiled.
Your eyes lit up and Carlos grinned. 

"Treat her well," your dad says to Carlos. 

"I will, Sir. I promise," he grinned.

A few moments later someone screamed out.

Everyone looked around and saw Sleeping Beauty's grandmother, Mal, and Audrey talking to each other.
"We should go.. love you," your mom said.
"Love you too, momma."

Your parents leave and you, Dude, Spot, and Carlos walk over to see the commotion.
"Ma'am, calm down, this is her daughter,"
Ben said. "Remember my proclamation?"
"I do, but they're trouble! All four of them!"
"Yes they are!" Chad chimes in.
"You stole another girl's boyfriend!" he pointed to Mal.

Evie grabbed her mirror and pointed it at him, "Mirror mirror in my hand who's the greatest jerk in the land?!"
Chad appeared and he gasped. "HEY!"

"Fall asleep my victim deep!" Mal pointed her hand at Chad and he passed out.
"Chad?! Chad!" Audrey yelled, trying to get him up.
"Guys! Let's go!" The VK's nodded and you all ran away.

This was not how you expected Parentday to go.