Epilogue

.:: Uma's POV ::.

I looked through my crystal ball and grinned.

"Regardless."

"That little traitor..." I muttered, looking at Carlos. I switched the ball's POV to Mal and I screamed.
"One day! Auradon may be your turf now but one day I will get my revenge on you, Mal Bertha!" I pound my fists on the table.
"WHATS MY NAME!" I yell into the ball. I knew I wasn't going to get a response, but I did.
"SHRIMPY!" I hear someone yell.
I groan, "GIL! WOULD YOU BE QUIET!" I yell downstairs. "AND ITS U M A !"

To be continued.

.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.::.

I'm so sorry guys, but this boon has come to a close.
But don't get sad, because REGARDLESS - BOOK 2 IS HERE!
Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ZZDOJvwH5E

Before I officially close the book, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, OH MY GOD. We pretty much have 10,000 views which is more than I ever imagined for this book! I hope you guys love RB2 just as much as RB1. ❤️
See you in book 2...
~Melissa

After revising this, I'm absolutely shocked that people actually liked this story. After it being revised now, I hope that you guys like it more than the original. I'm off to rewrite book 2 now.

The amount of times I cried reading this is kind of embarrassing, but seeing all the photos of Cameron seriously is killing me. I didn't want to come back to this book because of his death but like I said, I owe it to him.

Now this book has 160k+ and still growing and I'm still honestly shocked about it. Thank you for the endless support.