.:: Chapter 22 : The End. ::.

.:: Your POV ::.

Your heart sank as you saw who appeared down below.

"I'm baaaaaaack~!" Maleficent cackle echoed through the castle.

You clung onto Carlos and he wrapped his arms around your waist, keeping you protected.
"She's not gonna hurt you as long as you don't get in the way," Carlos said.

Mal grabbed the wand, and Evie, Jay, you, and Carlos ran downstairs.

"Mal.. sweetie.. give me the wand," Maleficent smirked.
"Mal! Don't do it!" Fairy Godmother gasped.
Maleficent laughed maniacally, muttering a curse under her breath.

Instantly, everyone in the room but her, you, and the VKs are frozen in place.
"And now I command the wand to my hand!" she said. The wand goes lying into Maleficent's hands, and she smirks.

"Now, let's break down the barrier entirely, shall we?" she laugheds.
"Mother! Stop! This isn't what I want!" Mal cried.
"What are you talking about, daughter? I know just what you want."

"No! No, you don't! Have you ever once asked what I want?!" Mal screamed.
She narrowed her eyes at her.
"And now I command the wand to my hand!" Mal yelled.
The wand goes from Maleficent's clutches to Mal's.

"Mal... give me the wand."
"No," she said, holding it tightly.
"GIVE ME THE WAND!" she screamed.
You let go of Carlos' hand and run to confront them.
"(Y/N), NO!" Carlos yelled. Jay held him back as Carlos struggled to get to you. "You're going to get hurt!"

"Maleficent! Leave Mal and Auradon alone!"
She turned around to face you and started to laugh. A black smoke began to swarm around her and she chuckled "I don't think so, honey." 

She turned to Mal, "Wing of bat and raven's eye, lift me up into the sky!" she said. She started to float and turned into her dragon form.

She turns to you and shot a large stream of fire your way. You manage to dash away from it just in time.
She roared and flied to find you.

Carlos managed to get out of Jay's arms and ran to you.
You found yourself between two pillars and Maleficent starring straight at you.
You froze, not knowing anywhere to escape.

Just as she was about to kill you with her fire, Carlos sprinted and grabbed you, pulling you away just in the nick of time.

"Carlos!" You stuttered, hugging him nearly crying.
"You could've gotten killed!" he sighed, pulling your face up from his chest and kissed you quickly. "Don't scare me like that."

You nodded and laugh, "Sorry, Pup."
He smirked and you both run to help Mal.

.:: Time skip to after the battle ::.

Maleficent and Mal were starring into each other's eyes.
"The strength of evil is as good as none when stood before five hearts as one!"
Mal said.
Maleficent doesn't budge.

"The strength of evil is as good as none when stood before five hearts as one!" She repeats.
"THE STRENGTH OF EVIL IS AS GOOD AS NONE WHEN STOOD BEFORE FIVE HEARTS AS ONE!" she yelled.
Maleficent began to collapse into a black smoke.
Then, on the floor, is a tiny lizard.
Mal sighed, and waved the wand, and everyone could move again.

Ben screamed and ran forward to get to Mal but she grabbed him. "Ben! It's okay, she's gone," she smiled, laughing.
"Uh, right. I.. I knew that." He blushed.

"Mal.. sweetheart..." Fairy Godmother smiled softly, "please give us the wand." She nodded and handed it back to them.

"Today I found out something. I don't have to be like my parents. None of us do. We don't have to be like our parents! Jay, playing Tourney and having pizza with the team makes you happy, not stealing!" Jay smiled.
"Carlos, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy, who would've thought?" Carlos chuckled and kissed your fingers, "But (Y/n) makes me the happiest." You blushed and grinned, resting your head on his shoulder.
"And Evie... you do not have to play dumb to get a guy, you are so smart!" Mal teared up and so does Evie.
"And me? People in pain doesn't make me happy! I want to go to school." she turned to Ben and smiled, "Ben makes me really, really happy!"

Ben grinned.
She turned back to you all.
"And you know what? I choose good, you guys!"

She puts her hand out. You put your hand out as well, grinning.
"Good." they all say, touching hands.

"Now, lets go celebrate this amazing party!" Evie laughed.

.:: Time skip to later ::.

Carlos was walking you back to your dorm room.
"(Y/n)?" He asked, taking your hands.
"Yeah..?"
"You know that no matter what happens, I'll always love you, right?"" he leaned down and kissed your lips again. You grinned and kiss him back.

"Of course. I love you, too, Carlos."
"Regardless of what other people say about us?"
You grinned, "Regardless."

...Hey!You didn't think that was the end of the story...............Did you?