.:: Chapter 2 : Liking the Enemy ::.

You ran into the castle at full speed and ran straight to your dorm. B/f/n was on her bed doing her homework.

"B/F/N!" you screamed, running inside.
She jumped and looked up at you.
"What happened?"

"Where's Spot? Is she okay?" you panicked.
"She's fine, she's in her bed," she said.

You rush over to the foot of your bed where her bed is. Her ears perk up when she sees you, and she barks. You rush down and pet her.
"Good... you're safe..." you muttered.

"Why wouldn't she be?"
"Because! Don't you know which villains came today?" you sassed.
"No...?"

"Mal, daughter of Maleficent; Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen; Jay, son of Jafar; and Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil!" you said.

She raised a brow, "And that's a problem how?"
"It's a problem because the son of my family's greatest enemy is here! I grew up learning to hate this kid and his mother and now he's here! And what's worst is that he's CUTE!"

"Okay, how cute are we talkin' here?" She said.
You rolled your eyes, "Now's not the time, B/f/n!"
She shrugged, "It was a genuine question. What's wrong with him being cute, anyway?"

"It's bad because I may end up liking him accidentally! Do you know what my parents will do if they find out I'm dating the son of the woman that tried to skin all 101 of our dalmatians?!" you panicked.

B/f/n sighed and got up to go sit down with you on the floor by Spot.

"(Y/n), you can do this. Just ignore him. Everything will turn out fine. Don't let Spot out of your sight, and just don't talk to the VK's and you'll be fine. Okay?" she said. You nodded.

"Alright... thanks B/f/n," you smile. She grinned, "You're welcome. Now let's get to lunch."

.:: Carlos' POV ::.

Jay, Evie, Mal, and I were all at lunch. Everyone was avoiding us, since we're evil and all.

I looked around and I noticed (Y/n). I could only see her hair but I just couldn't look away.

"Carlos! Are you even listening??" Mal yelled.
I snapped out of my trance and turned to Mal, "What?"
"Exactly my point!" she groaned.

"What were you even looking at?" Jay asked.
"A.. girl..." I said quietly. Evie squealed, "Oh. Em. Gee. Does little Carlos have a crush??" she said. I blushed and shook my head, "No!" I said a little too quickly.

Problem was, I think I did. And worst of all, it's on my mother's enemies' daughter. That's not good. My mom is going to kill me if she ever found out.

"He totally does!" Jay laughed.
"Shut up," I roll my eyes.
"I'm so proud!" Evie grinned.

"Yeah, whatever," I sneak a glance over at (Y/n) again and this time she looked over at the same time. We locked eye contact for a moment and then looked away, blushing.
Shoot... I totally do like her.
What am I going to do?

<><><>

Hey guys!
Thanks for the positive feedback on this book! Did anyone get my reference when B/f/n said "How cute are we talkin' here?" If not, in an episode of Jessie Cameron's character Luke said "How beautiful are we talkin' here?" when the Evil Nanny was talked about. No? Okay. I'll go home now 😂
Thanks for reading!
~Isabella