10

"The Gourmet!" Kio and Keio exclaimed, taking a step back from the smirking SS rated ghoul in front of them."Its him!"

The two doves looked at each other before looking back at Shu,"You're the ghoul they call Gourmet?"The one on the left asked.

Shu nodded,"The one and only."

"We're not here to make acquaintances, remember that." A new voice spoke, coming from behind the Investigators and in the direction of the hole.

Turning, they were shocked to find 5 other ghouls standing there around the broken wall, all looking between them and the twins with Tona. All of them caught the eyes of the two doves - them having been seen on the CCGs' wanted list, but the one in the front of the small group - the one with the teeth and eyepatch mask - he caught their attention the most, making their sharp expression turn to one of mild shock.

"My apologize my One-Eyed King..." Shu placed a hand over his heart and bowed lowly.

Kio and Keio looked towards each other, they're expression wide in shock underneath their masks,"The One-Eyed King!?"Kio started,"We must tell Wolf-Sama! She must know!"Keio finished.

Kio turned to Tona,"Come on, we need to find Wolf-sama before it's too late."Grabbing the boys hand, Kio and Keio turned and started running after Rima and Reji.

"No you don't!" Yelled one of the doves as they attempted to once again chase after Rima's followers.

Seeing this and narrowing his eyes, Shu jumped in their way again, managing to land a kick on the one closest to him, throwing him into the wall. The attack on his partner forced the other investigator to some to a halt.

Nishiki stepped farther into the room, noticing right away the body of Kuchoki lying on the floor,"Not even here a second and already killed someone. You move fast..."He spoke to Tsukiyama, noticing the CCG badge on Kuchoki's breast pocket. Nishiki lightly kicked his hand just to see if he really was dead.

"QS Squad..." Kaneki added in a mumble, noticing the ukakku that was surrounding Kuchoki's arm. His mind briefly switched to his pervious subordinates, wondering if they just so happened to be here too.

"Hey," Touka called from his left, gathering his attention,"Fueguchi says there some commotion upstairs. It could be her."

At the mention of her and upstairs, Kaneki's mind cleared and focused all at once. If she was upstairs, then what was he waiting for."Yomo, Black Rabbit, Serpent. You three stay here and help Gourmet take care of these guys."The three nodded,"but only use as much force as necessary. We need to be quick about this. Doves will be here any minute now."

Kaneki turned to Touka and Hinami, looking into their masks,"You guys come with me."Nodding, the two girls followed after Kaneki as he made his way towards the hole in the wall that led to the hallway.

"Eyepatch! Stop right there!" The black haired dove exclaimed, jumping past Tsukiyama and swinging his sword towards Kaneki.

The attack was fast, but Kaneki managed to side step the blade, throwing a quick punch to the doves chest. Grunting in pain, the dove swiveled on his feet, spinning around and using the additional momentum to add more force into his next attack. This time, Kaneki stayed in place, only ducking down to avoid his head getting decapitated.

Clenching his fist and still bent at the waist, Kaneki lurched forward on the balls of his feet, ramming the doves torso with his shoulder, picking him up and slamming him to the ground. In an attempt to back off, Kaneki did a front flip on his hands, landing on his feet for only a second before jumping back beside Hinami.