35

"Please! We beg you!"

"Let us go!"

"Why are you betraying us like this!?"

A evil, girlish giggle drowns over the cries of the injured that were unfortunate to still be breathing.

"If I remember correctly, we never had a thing to betray~~"

"You bitch! Th-this was all a trap wasn't it!? You tricked us!"

Twirling around on the tops of her toes, a blood drenched Rima looked around at the piles of ghoul bodies surrounding her. Torn off arms laid to her left, chunks of flesh to her right, destruction surrounding her in every direction... and she loved every look of it.

Sighing contently, Rima kicked a skinless hand to the side, looking through the small slits in her mask. From the smell of blood, to the feel of it as it soaked into her clothes and stained her skin - she was becoming high off of it. Being on cloud nine was not the term Rima would use. She was literally so far deep into bliss that she thought she would pass out at any second. The power that raced through her veins just added even more fuel to her fire.

Now the unlucky Ghouls however.. they were witnessing the devils work.

The group of ghouls that Rima had just talked to not but a day or so ago, had finally come to the conclusion of going and joining Rima - the will for revenge stronger then their will to survive overtaking them. And so they were on their way to find Rima when Rima had found them. They stood no chance against the newly reborn 'Rima'. The attack was quick, no one even noticing as she fell from the rooftops landing in the middle of all of them. No one even realized what happen until it was all to late and 3 of them were already decapitated. Everything was a rush of red - both from the flying blood and of her rinkakku that glowed brilliantly even in the rising sun.

Now after only less then 20 minutes, the group of 30 went down to 3. All three remaining were unable to move, Rima haven broken either their legs and arms, or just outright took them off. No amount of RC Cell healing could help them then.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm not all into that funny business stuff."Rima pouted as she walked over to the nearest ghoul, using her kagune to pick him up by his neck."I prefer to get straight to the point, if you know what I mean."A sly smirk showed on her face as she brought the ghoul forward. The fear in his eyes as he stared straight into death sent a pleasurable shiver down Rima's spine.

When he was close enough, Rima reach a hand out and placed it against his cheek, caressing the cut skin as he flinched away.

"You know you had such a beautiful Ukakku. I believe I'm quite jealous of it.."

"You bitch.. y-you're going to.. p-pay.."

"Oh is that right?"

"Nghnn."

The man attempted to struggles against Rima's rinkakku, But was met with great resistance as her other tails came about and restrained his half mobile arms and legs. A playful frowned showed up on Rima face as her other hand lifted to play with the buttons of his shirt.

"Aw~ I just can't seem to control my jealousy~"

"Don't you dare!"One of the other Ghouls growled out.

"It's just not fair... I guess if I can't have it.. then neither should you, right~? That'd only be fair!"

The Ghouls eyes widened. He realized what was gonna happen. He could tell by the growing intensity of the glow coming from Rima's Kakugan. That and the hand the slowly crawled up his torso. Rima let the tip of her nails drag over his shirt, bringing it up with it.